FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah =P 6000k looks awfully SUPER in photos..

but they look SUPERB in real life..doesnt really glare that much actually =)

=_= my kit is out of my car already..so not use to driving around with halogens..its like u cant c anymore =P

i know the date for purchasing these kits is long gone, but is there any chance of ordering some more? Need 1 for 2007 Corolla & 2007 Aurion

i know the date for purchasing these kits is long gone, but is there any chance of ordering some more? Need 1 for 2007 Corolla & 2007 Aurion

Im sorry =)

if everything goes well on the east coast :) means the seller is still reliable but just some small unforseeable hicups.. if there are still a lot of ppl interested.. i will give you guys the contact of the seller and one of you can take the "lead" and start a 2nd gb.. i prefer not to deal with anymore gb :P

on the 1st of november im going out on holidays so will they arrive by then. if the seller is gonna post them a little later is there any chance kenneth or jeremy can push to post my set earlier. it dosent matter if he dosent check my kit. ill test them out when i receive them. sorry i dont mean to be a lil complaining biatch

Edited by sinan

on the 1st of november im going out on holidays so will they arrive by then. if the seller is gonna post them a little later is there any chance kenneth or jeremy can push to post my set earlier. it dosent matter if he dosent check my kit. ill test them out when i receive them. sorry i dont mean to be a lil complaining biatch

i think the kit will reach the seller around then? im not sure..i'll let him know

but when r u coming back?

im gonna be gone for about a week but the thing is im gonna be goin a little past gold coast and gonna be doing heaps of night driving so really wanted these for the night drive. dont want to hit a kangaroo or something

yeh actually i too am interested in buying a set for a 2007 Corolla...

anyone wanna take the lead lol ?

I'll start the list (sry for hijacking)

1. Vesta -

2. -rez- - Sydney NSW (8000K or 10,000K havnt decided yet)

im gonna be gone for about a week but the thing is im gonna be goin a little past gold coast and gonna be doing heaps of night driving so really wanted these for the night drive. dont want to hit a kangaroo or something

i hope u'll get the lights soon..but if u dont =P just becareful

just a quick question, corrolla's headlight is designed for HID? or not? hows the glare? If there is too much glare, u must still hv trouble with night driving, causing ppl from opposite side to blind out and... who knows...

just a quick question, corrolla's headlight is designed for HID? or not? hows the glare? If there is too much glare, u must still hv trouble with night driving, causing ppl from opposite side to blind out and... who knows...

6000k is not glaring..if u go above 6000k then it glares =)

so far my cousin n ken havent got highlighted or anything liek that ...

n i've tested a few times myself..it just looks like normal lights..just that its brighter =)

yeh actually i too am interested in buying a set for a 2007 Corolla...

anyone wanna take the lead lol ?

I'll start the list (sry for hijacking)

1. Vesta -

2. -rez- - Sydney NSW (8000K or 10,000K havnt decided yet)

someone got to PM me or jeremy for the seller details :) i think we got enuf of resolving issues + collecting money :P :P it makes me feel tht im rich when im :( not :( HAHAHA

im glad to hear the seller should recieve them soon. but shouldnt the seller already have his own stock. sounds a little funny and strange that he has to wait for it to arrive to him first. and when he does receive them is there any chance he can express post it. im leaving on thursday about 3pm so thats the only time i can get them or untill 2 weeks after.

im glad to hear the seller should recieve them soon. but shouldnt the seller already have his own stock. sounds a little funny and strange that he has to wait for it to arrive to him first. and when he does receive them is there any chance he can express post it. im leaving on thursday about 3pm so thats the only time i can get them or untill 2 weeks after.

He's like the middle man..or something? not much idea how it works with him..

but anyway.. the kit is in melbourne already but dont think he has received it yet..but hopefully 2molo or something

but sinan..i dont want to jinx ur kit or anything..it might not work 100% or it might just work perfectly like my cousins..so.. =/ dont put ur hopes up too high

i hope u get the kit b4 u go

yeah thanx alot jeremy. i feel bad cause now your like the middle man and everyone well mostly me is is pressuring you. it dosent matter if they work 100%. i can test them out and if they arent 100% i can get it sorted out when i come back from my trip. thanx anyway jeremy.

yeah thanx alot jeremy. i feel bad cause now your like the middle man and everyone well mostly me is is pressuring you. it dosent matter if they work 100%. i can test them out and if they arent 100% i can get it sorted out when i come back from my trip. thanx anyway jeremy.

hehe..nah its ok..kenneth is being pressured here too..haha..he even help me and teach me install my kit =P

n everyone is picking it up from him..

i hope he gets the kit 2molo..will ask him to send urs out 1st anyway =)

fingers crossed..

sorry for the wait guys

thanx heaps jeremey and kennet. cant explain how gratefull i am to meet you guys. and i dont think i mentioned this before but can you tell the seller to send the h4 kit aswell. that was for my cousin. both to my address. and i still gotta send kenneth my bank details for the refund for the h3 globes. will get around to it asap.