FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

jeremy sorry to say the least but im seriously starting to get frustrated with this stupid seller. why the hell is he taking his sweet ***** time. i think its been like 2 weeks since he got the payment. can i get this guys number. i wanna have a chat with him.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeremy sorry to say the least but im seriously starting to get frustrated with this stupid seller. why the hell is he taking his sweet ***** time. i think its been like 2 weeks since he got the payment. can i get this guys number. i wanna have a chat with him.
ive paid the seller 2day already at 2pm

12 days to be accurate~

bad enough~

go sinan!!

have to agree with Northy here. If you told me it was gonna be 2 weeks from today, i'd sit here and shut till then, but it has taken a fair while.

I'm normally a cool relaxed guy, but I do turn sour when dates are set and then keep getting knocked back further and further.

So i'll ask nice once, when will see the kits in NSW. If there is any screwing around, i'll pass details on to the right people to make sure your are not to undertake any more group buys.

the money i spent could have been used elsewhere since i have been moving over the last 2mths and money is rather tight at the mo.

I'm happy to wait, just no F*N around with del times and dates

we're just telling you what the seller said..

and ive been after his ***** every single day everytime im online i ask him..

and we're not saying " it should be here 2molo " just for fun..thats what the seller told us..and thats what we're telling u guys..

you guys can contact him on skype and speak to him urself

Skype Name : soarer774

and we're not receiving any benefits at all from this so i dont think its fair on us that u guys say that..

im trying my best to hurry him up..

i also dont want the kits u guys receive have probs like ours..

me n ken really hope u guys get ur kits all good n stuff..

trying to make sure he checks ur kits n stuff so its all good..

we're not f*king around..

just contact the seller...

nonono~

im not saying its ur fault...

its just this seller is fricken dodgy~

its 20 kits man.. he should be the 1 doing the calling....

better if he signs up in TOCAU... and get us updated... :P

i dont mind waiting... as long i get it.. im cool..

Edited by XploShun

yeah i dont mind waiting but this seller just seems a lil dodgy. and sorry on everyones behalf if you jeremy or kenneth think were calling you 2 dodgy. i know that you guys must be very frustrated to. and it just seems like the seller is trying to f@ck around with us which i dont take very easy. i think same goes for everyone else in this GB. sorry on everyones behalf if you or kenneth took any blame.

:) i'll see if i can get him to sign up on toca..then he can update everyone even better.. n more info too

we're having a lot of hassle here at the same time..taking the replacement parts n so on..

listing it n testing it..

i just hope the kits u guys get will work just fine

this hsnt brought me any good night sleeps.. these stuff kept coming up with problems.. i swear.. i must say jeremy's kit.. was cause of his car but one or two faulty kit.. i could understand.. hope those problems ends there and u guys get urs soon..

i guess it prob the 1st and last time i'd deal with this guy..

why has he only received 4 kits. shoudnt he have received all of them. anyways ive had enough with this seller. just want them by the end of the year if the seller can do that

i think he split the postage or something? no idea..

i told him 2 check the kits n send em out 2molo..

[9:43:35 PM] hidwholesale says: i received 4kits now

[9:43:40 PM] hidwholesale says: and ill check out tmr

[9:43:42 PM] hidwholesale says: let you know

[9:43:48 PM] hidwholesale says: exam coming up man

[9:43:53 PM] hidwholesale says: catch you latr

[9:52:40 PM] xocrossfireox says: please send them out ASAP

[9:52:54 PM] hidwholesale says: ok man

[9:52:55 PM] xocrossfireox says: please send it ASAP orite

[9:52:58 PM] hidwholesale says: ok

[9:53:03 PM] xocrossfireox says: tqs

[9:53:03 PM] xocrossfireox says: please

[9:55:11 PM] xocrossfireox says: can u do it 2molo?

[9:55:27 PM] hidwholesale says: ok

there..logs..

dont get me wrong jeremy but sounds like your being to soft. instead of using words like please i would use more demanding words like you gonna send the kits out tomoro. undertand *******?. thats smething i would say.

supplier or no supplier. this seller should have his stock ready before taking any payments for any kits. thats how i would trade. unless its something thats gotta be specialy made for a customer.

ey i think jeremy and kenneth are under immense pressure here and just letting u guys know curtin exams are in 2 weeks so stress other than exams should be at a minimum, WA people have received their kits, some arent working 100% but they are here - i know im a WA-er but i think we should all be patient.. less pressure on jeremy and kenneth while as u can see with the chat logs they are doing their best to see the kits are delivered to u guys asap.

supplier or no supplier. this seller should have his stock ready before taking any payments for any kits. thats how i would trade. unless its something thats gotta be specialy made for a customer.

Be patient Sinan, Jeremy and Ken are trying to ensure you guys are happy with your kits to save some time later if theyre dodgy.

Your rants aren't helping the process, your just adding pressure to both Jeremy and Ken to get your kit quicker because you have a trip soon and they are already doing what they can to get you your kit.

By no means has jeremy implied the kits will arrive on a particular date, he has only relayed information you guys have wished for. Jeremy has only been kind and sincere in the dealings i have had with him and maybe some of you guys should take a step out of his book as he and ken are probably the ones losing sleep over this and not you.

sinan stop crying kthxbbai

Be patient Sinan, Jeremy and Ken are trying to ensure you guys are happy with your kits to save some time later if theyre dodgy.

Your rants aren't helping the process, your just adding pressure to both Jeremy and Ken to get your kit quicker because you have a trip soon and they are already doing what they can to get you your kit.

By no means has jeremy implied the kits will arrive on a particular date, he has only relayed information you guys have wished for. Jeremy has only been kind and sincere in the dealings i have had with him and maybe some of you guys should take a step out of his book as he and ken are probably the ones losing sleep over this and not you.

WTF s your problem. no1 is blaming jeremy or kenneth. as i said in my earlier posts if you know how to read that i apologize if anything i said was directed at them. and in most of my posts i was just saying how dodgy the seller seems. a product that has a world known name shouldnt fark up this easy. especiall a lage number of only a few kits. so if you got a problem you found the wrong thread. go use the search button to pick an argument.

WTF s your problem. no1 is blaming jeremy or kenneth. as i said in my earlier posts if you know how to read that i apologize if anything i said was directed at them. and in most of my posts i was just saying how dodgy the seller seems. a product that has a world known name shouldnt fark up this easy. especiall a lage number of only a few kits. so if you got a problem you found the wrong thread. go use the search button to pick an argument.

guys guys..take it easy ey

no one is blaming anyone

everyone is good..dont fight over small stuff

we love each other =)

make love not war

hrmm.. theres no where in my post where i have blamed anyone for anything, i have just stated jeremy and ken are under a lot of stress and that all the complaining is unnecessary.

i see theres some hot heads on this forum :blink:

apologies to jeremy if i have caused more trouble but i dont want you to bare all this by yourself mate..

:( i am truely sorry guys

all i had in mind was to get a good deal n share it with everyone

was expecting the gb to be smooth and hassle free

didnt expect it to cause so much trouble

i have to apologize to kenneth to becoz i have caused him much trouble

i apologize for the long wait..

we in wa got the kits 1st because me n ken wanted to try it out b4 going on with the gb..

we wanted to check out the quality and see if the seller was dodgy

at least if anything goes wrong..its easier to settle among us wa ppl

it will be hard to settle any $ matter if u guys r over the other side n so on

i have not been giving u guys false hopes n stuff..

i have been telling u guys what the seller has been telling all along

i dont wish to cause any misunderstanding between anyone..

i hope u guys understand

i want this to work as much as u do..its my 1st gb n this is what happened..

:( sorry guys..

the seller just told me he received 4 kits..i think he split the postage up into 2..

ive asked him to send the kits out 2molo as u can c ive mentioned this with logs above..

just want u guys to know im not trying to screw anyone around or anything like that..