Chrome rear lights for 05 Corolla (pre-facelift)

CCH-1985

G'day guys!! I am another newbie here in this forum and would like to join TOCAU!!

I got my corolla sedan (conquest) in 2005 and I am in love with it since! sedan rockz!! :P

I am looking for Clear-Chrome rear lights for my rolla, something like this pic below (they are Astra's rear lights):

ultra_VA78L69.jpg

or like this

ultra_VA51L66.jpg

The reason for clear-chrome rear lights is because my rolla is white....i tried to use photoshop to simulate different colours of rear lights on my white rolla. The ink-based rear lights that TRD supplies made my rolla look like zibra's bumbum...not sexy at all!!!

It will be much much much appreciated if anyone knows where/how/who can I get a pair of clear-chrome rear lights for corolla!!

Btw, I am based in Sydney!

Camera's battery is flat at the moment, once it is charged up then I will post my rolla's pic up!

Question 2: I like this kind of front bumper/lip/skirt (what's the proper name?) shown below, does anyone know where to get them? and approx how much does it cost?

mid_motordrome_corolla.jpg

any other good suggestions of stylish (but not too expensive) body kits (assume comes with all front, side and rear?)

Thanks for answering these questions!!! If they have been asked before, my apologies here and hope that my rookie questions wont insult anyone!!

enjoy long wkend

CCH

Edited by CCH-1985

sedan tail lights?

maybe you can import them asia somewhere.. but i dun think they are readily available in australia dude.

and yea.. i dont think 05 is prefacelift? i dont think sedans got facelifted anyway.. it was just the hatches.

by the way the black corolla you posted up isnt one of ours.. thats the european model by the looks of it.

if you could get that exact bar, youd need to modify it to fit.

check carmate.com.au for fibreglass bodykits..

Edited by JJCRU23R

sedan tail lights hey im pretty sure they dont make aftermarket ones here at all.. i have recently bought a set of used ones from japan, cost arm + leg but had to modify insides to fit bulbs

i thought my sedan was a facelift?? but anyways

05 corollas are facelifted!

if you look at an 03 seca compared to equivilent 05 facelift model seca, the headlights are different.

sedans to my knowledge have a different front bumper, grille but keep the same headlights as the 03 model sedans... but yea.. with hatches you would associate the term "facelift" with the headlights and the grille and bumper are now 1 peice.. not to mention the better head units, the tail lights... what else..

Edited by JJCRU23R

sure they dont make aftermarket tailligths for 05 sedan here in Aus as i have also been looking for my 05 sedan

I thought the 05 sedan was facelift ??? Dosen't matter anyway as with the few mods that are added makes it so different it can be had to tell what you have :toast::toast:

try to find a genuine part number or something from overseas.. maybe toyota can import it since they are different in japan like angelo said.

i saw pics of a sedan that had bmw looking tail lights... no idea where that came from.

but yea, gotta research! check the other sedan owners.. dont think many have changed their tail lights

sedan tail lights?

maybe you can import them asia somewhere.. but i dun think they are readily available in australia dude.

and yea.. i dont think 05 is prefacelift? i dont think sedans got facelifted anyway.. it was just the hatches.

by the way the black corolla you posted up isnt one of ours.. thats the european model by the looks of it.

if you could get that exact bar, youd need to modify it to fit.

check carmate.com.au for fibreglass bodykits..

Thanks mate, the website is good!!! and its in sydney too! hahah

i've heard that nextmod can help us with importing? maybe i should ask them about the taillights u think?

sedan tail lights hey im pretty sure they dont make aftermarket ones here at all.. i have recently bought a set of used ones from japan, cost arm + leg but had to modify insides to fit bulbs

i thought my sedan was a facelift?? but anyways

thanks angie :)...i'll start looking for overseas tail lights and also ask nextmod for import issues~~

yay for another sedan!! :yahoo:

sorry bout the crappy pic only one i had

image037qg5.jpg

i actually have a crazy idea....

if i can dismount the tail light cover

then i can go to any perspex/clear plastic moulding factories to get the tail light covers fabricated to the exact dimension

that way...i can have my chrome tail lights (coz the base of the tail lights is already silver-ish, i can spray paint more silver powder to make it look shinier)

am i out of my minds?

does anyone know how to dismount the tail light cover (not the bulb) from the car?

sorry bout the crappy pic only one i had

image037qg5.jpg

i actually have a crazy idea....

if i can dismount the tail light cover

then i can go to any perspex/clear plastic moulding factories to get the tail light covers fabricated to the exact dimension

that way...i can have my chrome tail lights (coz the base of the tail lights is already silver-ish, i can spray paint more silver powder to make it look shinier)

am i out of my minds?

does anyone know how to dismount the tail light cover (not the bulb) from the car?

not a crazy idea have a go then show us the pics.. i have my spare set for sale was actually thinking of modifying them into LED ones..