[GB 2] TRD Seat Covers

Kenneth

Alright, i've done the first gb of these seatcovers but again some people missed out cause they saw the topic a little too late.. but fear not.. five more people actually wanna snatch up another set of these seat covers.

WHICH MEANS.. its GROUP BUY #2 ($76 DOLLARS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR)

ffbb_1_b.JPG

i've got a set on my corolla and i must say they fit pretty nicely.. not PERFECT fit but i dont see why its too small for it.. fine on my seat.. been loving it.. comfy materials.. worth every cent of it :)

this time, im charging a little bit more ($1 more) the the last group buy because the seller only accept money order and the last time.. i had to pay all these fees n postage so i thot i would include a dollar as handling fees :) if anyone has any problem with it :P let me know haha.. i will.. i guess take that dollar off :)

otherwise here r the people :)

1. snyper (BLACK) (NSW)

2. natz (BLACK) (QLD)

3. airbourne128224 (BLACK) (ACT)

4. [ekkY] (BLACK) (NSW)

5. fad (BLACK) (ACT)

6. panic blue (BLACK) (NSW)

Also if your name is up there, i would hv PM'ed you.. :) come on people :) time to snatch up a bargain.. they r usually 90 dollars!

Edited by kenneth

I will give it till this saturday/sunday

if no one rocks up.. then :D i will close it and we can start the payment :) if u guys wanna end this now.. just let me know.. i will pm u guys right away :)

still waiting for another one or two payment

n we should be ready to go..

MEANWHILE.. $ANGELO$ has some seat covers to offer (check main buy n sell thread) if anyone wants to get to that and pull out now.. PM me ASAP :) im more then happy to do so

awesome, are u sending it via registered post or ?

the seller is sending it.. from what i heard from the seller.. i think it was by courier.. but dont quote me on that thou.. but yeh.. i've dealt with the seller before :) items arrive on time :)

i still hv not received payment from ekky.. if i dont get it tomorrow.. im sending in the money order on tuesday regardless :)

waw they sent via courier.. well i guess its really worth the money :P

they said they didnt charge me for freight :P guess they were being honest to a certain extend :)

Thanks kenneth mine also arrived today!

looks great and fits like a glove!

i like the white outline around the trd as well!

thanks for a great group buy :D

thats 4 out of 6 :) just two more and i will be happy :) haha..

good to know tht everyone is happy with it!! again :P if more ppl wants them.. this time someone else can organise it :P :)

THANKS DUDE!

they looking sweet in the car :D

wikid was worried u didnt get them coz i didnt hear from u but no news is good news so i thot :P all good :)