M&M's 86 has arrived

MarkMish

Our newest member of the family........:D :toast: our 7 seater CVX Kluger. we picked it up today from toyota in bathurst just around the corner from Mt Panorama.

so took it around the track.

:yahoo::toast::yahoo:

van1.jpg

IMGP0939.jpg

IMGP0927.jpg

PA283813.jpg

PA283787.jpg

PA283822.jpg

nice choice for a family car, I take it the new jobs are going well for you guys... hope the are! ;)

the van was near the end of its life with 270k kms on it. so we traded it in while it still had a numeric value. :lol:

so i think it was about time for an upgrade to something more reliable.

its so nice to drive with soft leather seats (heaps softer then the stivo) and cruise control .....and armrests left and right for the first 2 rows of seats. oh and the seats are electric too. and adjust 4 ways. it also has a 6cd stacker like the stivos and climate control. theres a little info button u can press that tells u how many litres of petrol ur using per 100kms. oh and the best thing about it. ...........the vanity mirror lights up. both sides :lol:

it looks like such a small car from far away but when i stand next to it its taller then me by 3 inches. :lol:

awesome Mish. I see you kept your word and stayed in the Toyo family. You don't muck about, you where only talking about getting a new ride a few days ago. hehehe.

Congrats on the ride. Bring it and the rolla to the next meet. hehehe

so when are you taking me fishing Mark?

any time u want i just have to give the motor a service and were gone fishing plus the weather is heating up nice to relax and just go fishing

B)

wanna have a towing competition? hehe

Ohh Ohhh Count me in lol. I put 800kg of tiles for my new bathroom in the back of my Hilux this arvo and the thing goes nearly the same LOL. Last weekend i loaded up all my camping gear then put the camper trailer on the back and away we went. Did it rather easily to be honest and the performance loss is really not that much when you don't have much to start with LOL

I also took it for it's shakedown run in the stae forest and climbed some nice snotty hills and got it dirty. Videos to come soon...

Nice kluger Mish. I also prefer that shape as well.

• 2 weeks later...

nice buy !!!!!! i did think about a kluger but too expensive for me 40,000 after on road and that was just the 2 wheel drive standard model, very comfy to drive i liked the camera thingy when in reverse standard in all models good idea , plus we have 4 kids so wasnt real practicle so my wife said :( :( however got in to a 2004 torago happy with it better than the nitemare of a car i had last time kia carnival

• 1 month later...

sweet figured out a way to save them to the comp and then uploaded them to my photobucket.

here are the pics courtesy of dr dyl's fine photography skills :toast:

such a beautiful place just a shame on the weather. did i mention he's a great tour guide too :clap::toast:

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

wanna have a towing competition? hehe

Ohh Ohhh Count me in lol. I put 800kg of tiles for my new bathroom in the back of my Hilux this arvo and the thing goes nearly the same LOL. Last weekend i loaded up all my camping gear then put the camper trailer on the back and away we went. Did it rather easily to be honest and the performance loss is really not that much when you don't have much to start with LOL

I also took it for it's shakedown run in the stae forest and climbed some nice snotty hills and got it dirty. Videos to come soon...

Nice kluger Mish. I also prefer that shape as well.

lol! thats excellent!

Well i cant fit a tow bar to the mps otherwise i would. Would have been ideal for the AE86 that belongs to my mate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...