Blitz Compressor kit for 1zz and 2zz

$ANGELO$

Hey there Guys i have recently put a deposit on a Blitz Compressor Kit for the 1zz-fe(Spacio/Wish) for my Corolla and was just wondering if any one else was interested in buying?? The company i am using to get it have offered a sweet deal if we bnought a few of the kits..

The Kit for 1zz will be around $3600-$4000 plus shipping, depending on amount of buyers

It comes with everything you need to install, Intercooler and blow off valve is an optional extra.

The 2zz kit is simillar in price but will have to confirm..

Thanks Guys Angelo

ps im just trying to help source it if people want, at the price i was given if you can get it cheaper then good for you, but if no one is genuinely interested i will just order one for myself :P

Edited by $ANGELO$

Hey there Guys i have recently put a deposit on a Blitz Compressor Kit for the 1zz-fe(Spacio/Wish) for my Corolla and was just wondering if any one else was interested in buying?? The company i am using to get it have offered a sweet deal if we bnought a few of the kits..

The Kit for 1zz will be around $3600-$4000 plus shipping, depending on amount of buyers

It comes with everything you need to install, Intercooler and blow off valve is an optional extra.

Thanks Guys Angelo

Hi,

I am interested.....

But $4k not including intercooler seems pretty expensive.

Thanks Guys Angelo

Hi,

I am interested.....

Are u serious? Thats a bargain! Mmm i'm tempted but i dunno if i can justify it on the corolla. Hmmm...

Thanks Guys Angelo

Hi,

I am interested.....

Are u serious? Thats a bargain! Mmm i'm tempted but i dunno if i can justify it on the corolla. Hmmm...

Cos i Think you can order the compressor kit from GP motor from hong kong for around $4000 with the intercooler and LM suction kit.

Thanks Guys Angelo

Hi,

I am interested.....

Cos i Think you can order the compressor kit from GP motor from hong kong for around $4000 with the intercooler and LM suction kit.

this is actually a pretty good deal and you wont get it for $4000 with the intercolller an bov its extra

just curious, how will this improve performance of my 1zz?

anybody have actual numbers?

mate it depends how much you car has been modified and for this info you will have to check the blitz website. but if you want to chat about it start another thread in the corolla section :rolleyes:

by the time it gets here it will be closer to 5K.....

if you want intercooler and every thing it would be around $7k maybe less depending on number of people..

postage isnt that much but dont foget taxx also..

If my bro will let me get this..i swear i will go to the next WA meet NAKED

I for one do not want to see that.

If only group buys could be financed....

haha yeh i know what you mean took me a while to save up..

where are all the guys that said they want to go forced induction there was a few, and now they have the opportunity i dont see them anywhere??

if jeremy turning up naked to next meet :S i think i will ... not be there :P

i'm a bit concerned about the lack of a BOV, will the compressor kill switch work everytime you lift your foot of the accelrator like blitz says it should? I mean you could just imagine all that compacted air hitting the closed throttle body rushing back and causing the compressor to sort spin the wrong way momentarily. Need BOV, BOV is good

Edited by Seanious

if jeremy turning up naked to next meet :S i think i will ... not be there :P

aww.... u wont see my boganess (not sure if its a word) :lol: