TRD Rear Sway Bar $199.00 (with GST invoice)

joeyee

Hi Guys,

Recently I have been able to get a special price for the TRD rear sway Bar for $199.00 (shipped)

Can anyone put down their interests ASAP, as the dealer is going to get some shipment from overseas.

What happens is that I do not collect the money from you. Instead, you will be calling the shop directly and place a credit card or DD deposit to the shop.

Or else you can turn up and place an order with him.

He said they have containers coming every month so not waiting period.

Guys, dont forget the group buy comes with GST invoices, and proper warranty receipts.

Latest Update:

Part Number confirmed!

Please contact David from AAImotorsports david@aaimotorsports.com.au

(02) 96435111

David said he will do $199 (Shipped to your door - Vic, NSW, ACT, QLD, maybe except WA, please confirm with David) for all the Toyota members forum people for this initial order.

If feedback is good, he will get other TRD stuff for us in the future, so lets get 10 units!

Guys,

The contact is there, please call him and order from him.

All he needs is 10 units sold.

If he can sell them, he said he will help us fight for good prices for our fellow members for TRD and TOMs stuff, which will benefit other toyota models.

AAI motorsport is a reputable store and they also distribute buddy club as well. dont foget it comes with tax invoices and warranty.

I m sure the guys in Sydney will be interested.

Now we have 5 interested.

He has ordered 10 at the moment, so once these 10 gone, will be hard to get this price lo.

Place your order and pay directly with him

If you dont have the cash, he accepts credit card too (legit business)

I really want this go well, so we can get some other products in.

Guys,

If we hit 10 units, then he will look into other stuff for us.

At the moment, I am talking to him about TRD clutch and Flywheel set and see if we can do a group buy of 5.

Also he is looking into sponsoring our forum, dont forget they also distribute buddy club lo.

The product number your after is 48812-ZE200.

Have you got this on your car at the moment ? how good it is compared to the stock one ? are they the same size compared to the stock one ? The reason i ask is bcoz i have spoken to few people and they said if you change it to "too big', it will make you car becomes too stiff to drive or the worse case is oversteer on cornering ? is that true ?

Have you got this on your car at the moment ? how good it is compared to the stock one ? are they the same size compared to the stock one ? The reason i ask is bcoz i have spoken to few people and they said if you change it to "too big', it will make you car becomes too stiff to drive or the worse case is oversteer on cornering ? is that true ?

All i know is the stock sway bar is thin and crap....

But if you go for TRD, i think TRD will make it suitable for the car handling.

BUt overall handling is determined by tires, wheels, shocks, bars and the driver.

BUt overall handling is determined by tires, wheels, shocks, bars and the driver.

Guess what! I compared mine with my bro's standard corolla sedan, his sway bar is much thicker than mine. That really makes me wonder why? is that bcoz the size of the car is bigger and that is why the sedan has the bigger rod? Anyway, i already send my order and david said is going to ready for everyone in 2 weeks time. For those that in WA, could someone suggests where can i get someone to install that for me? or DIY ?

Guess what! I compared mine with my bro's standard corolla sedan, his sway bar is much thicker than mine. That really makes me wonder why? is that bcoz the size of the car is bigger and that is why the sedan has the bigger rod? Anyway, i already send my order and david said is going to ready for everyone in 2 weeks time. For those that in WA, could someone suggests where can i get someone to install that for me? or DIY ?

DIY the damn thing, should only take 10 mins

Or any mechanic should do it for $10-20 bucks