Sign in to follow this  
MT

WedsSport Racing Nuts

yeh im def in guys (+shipping to W.A) do these fit on any aftermarket rims (just bought some enkei's)

Jimmy & Micky have them on there cars so i am presuming so :)

yeh im def in guys (+shipping to W.A) do these fit on any aftermarket rims (just bought some enkei's)

I quoted the size of the nuts on the page before... if the hole available is bigger than the size (i think it was 25mm) then they will fit nice!

fitting black nuts in holes. i love this thread LOL

Remember you also need to account for the size of the socket when you're checking if they fit or not :) gotta check how deep and wide your holes are ;) one for you Simo

Post a pic of your enkei's brother and we'll first drool then tell you whether the black nuts will work or not :D

getting them fitted tomorow will post up a pic in my ride section.. couldnt decide on white or black wheels so i got these in magnesium silver :D

getting them fitted tomorow will post up a pic in my ride section.. couldnt decide on white or black wheels so i got these in magnesium silver :D

Angelos Enkei wheels = multiple orgasm

XD LOLS

ahaha hopefully they look just as good when there actually on the car..

come online man :P msn..come come

hahha

they will..dont u worry

they just came with some plain nuts, so will be needing some new big black ones lol let me know when you guys want to buy.. (new pics in members ride sect too)

is this still going through i want a set of dark nuts mine are shiny and i dont like em shiny cause im :ph34r: NINJA :ph34r:

and thats the only thing left to get rid of to be a perfect ninja