calendar discusion

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad my idea is still on the cards! How long do we have to submit pics? I'm going away for a week tomorrow so i won't be able to til next weekend. Is that ok? Cos we all know we want my car in there :P

this may sound stupid as well, but i think we need to make a rule that the person submitting the photo is the current owner of the vehicle. Meaning that if u have sold your car and moved on, u can't submit an old photo. Just to respect the new owner of the car, they might not like their car being used in our calendar. Oh and also, not all corolla's, Not all 1 colour and there should be an opportunity to submit pics with more than 1 car in them.

Just my 2c. Please flame me now if u don't agree.

this may sound stupid as well, but i think we need to make a rule that the person submitting the photo is the current owner of the vehicle. Meaning that if u have sold your car and moved on, u can't submit an old photo. Just to respect the new owner of the car, they might not like their car being used in our calendar. Oh and also, not all corolla's, Not all 1 colour and there should be an opportunity to submit pics with more than 1 car in them.

yeah i agree ground rules are good :yahoo:

and this would be a good opportunity for bec and sam to get that awesome pic of mr and msrola on the grass together. thats a classic shot!! :toast:

and this would be a good opportunity for bec and sam to get that awesome pic of mr and msrola on the grass together. thats a classic shot!! :toast:

Sam doesn't own MRROLA any more...

Question: if for some unforeseen circumstances, the user is forced to sell his/her car mid next year and their car is chosen, what will happen then?

Anyone want to come to a photoshoot with me near the wharf at Darling Harbour anytime soon?

Hopefully we can get a fairly cloudy night to add to the effect :)

Sam doesn't own MRROLA any more...

nope but he still owns the plates :D hehehehe :lol:

there should be an opportunity to submit pics with more than 1 car in them.

Totally agree, decent group shots would be awesome. And I'd like to see some rolling shots as well as static pics if anyone has some! :D

there should be an opportunity to submit pics with more than 1 car in them.

Totally agree, decent group shots would be awesome. And I'd like to see some rolling shots as well as static pics if anyone has some! :D

yeah how about of you gong boys get together and take a good shot i know you all got great camera's.

same with the act 9's time for more cruises over the next few weeks to get the perfect shot. :D

yeah all states and territories to represent!! :toast:

ron that cruise sounds good. i finish work at 3pm on sat. maybe you could take mark with you and get some great shots. although i would stay clear of city on a sat night. hehehe

i see what u mean, but i don't think that matters as much. As long as the car is owned by u when u submit the photo and the calendar is created. If the car is sold throught the 08 year, thats fine i reckon.

Just wanted to get opinions on which photo I should enter and I didn't want to whore up the actual official thread...

This one from the hillclimb

JT3.jpg

Or this one at home (my avatar):

f_DSCN4488m_8b5a75c.jpg

Edited by Tayles

What if I have permission from the new owner of my old car to post a pic??? I will also buy a copy for his own bragging rights!!! He is not a member on here as he is a middle aged country bloke who has no real interest in internet forums.

Does that seem fair??? the car is basically still in my family being it is now owned by my wife's uncle and I do service it still.....