calendar discusion

What if I have permission from the new owner of my old car to post a pic??? I will also buy a copy for his own bragging rights!!! He is not a member on here as he is a middle aged country bloke who has no real interest in internet forums.

Does that seem fair??? the car is basically still in my family being it is now owned by my wife's uncle and I do service it still.....

In my opinion I'd say that would prolly be okay, but yeah, not upto me. :)

I'd put my car up to see if it got into the callendar, but it's pretty stock though, doubt anyone would want it on the callender. its just your average Black Levin ZR :P

Plus Id need to get a good photo of it, the only photos I got have me in it lol.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good to have a shot of the new Corolla model...

I wonder if anybody here is lowered with a nice set of 17's (more more!)

Well then I'll get a nice photo of my car anyway and chuck it up for review. :P

Nothing to lose really, heh.

Bill next time I see your car I hope you don't get angry when I start licking the brakes... :lol:

hahahahahahaha .... as long as the saliva doesn't affect the performance :P

Now that i think more about this calendar i think it would actually be a better idea (logistics could be an issue with this) if we simply had each month with different group shots ..... the reason i say this is its simple maths .... 12 months in the year and maybe a cover = 13 possible large pics .... and many many many many car owners that want their car on display i see we have a bit of a problem and potential large disappointment ..... i think the only solution is as suggested group photos.

What are your thoughts?

does anyone have an aurion???? would be great to see a variety of toyota models :D

Just go to a dealership and take some pics :P

:lol:

The TRD one thanks Mish :lol:

i don't need to now thanks to the submissions from saintly and mkay.....those 2 both look tops!! :toast::yahoo:

Bill next time I see your car I hope you don't get angry when I start licking the brakes... :lol:

hahahahahahaha .... as long as the saliva doesn't affect the performance :P

Now that i think more about this calendar i think it would actually be a better idea (logistics could be an issue with this) if we simply had each month with different group shots ..... the reason i say this is its simple maths .... 12 months in the year and maybe a cover = 13 possible large pics .... and many many many many car owners that want their car on display i see we have a bit of a problem and potential large disappointment ..... i think the only solution is as suggested group photos.

What are your thoughts?

yeah i agree either that or have one page or month with a collage of cars too.

so when they sydney people gonna meet??? i think bec and sams day would be a good op for the sydney folk. but for those that cant make the long drive we should at least meet up at their meeting point to get a few group shots before the cruise.