The STUPID thread

theDefiant1

i'm not sure if this has ever been asked prior to this instance, but, can the camber be adjusted despite the car not running a camber kit? i'm a bit of a noob in this department....

i'm not sure if this has ever been asked prior to this instance, but, can the camber be adjusted despite the car not running a camber kit? i'm a bit of a noob in this department....

depending whether the car came with stock camber bolts,

depending whether the car came with stock camber bolts,

car's fully stock, nothing done to it, so i assume it's got stock camber bolts.

my stupid question...can i use my iPhone charger to charge my PS3 controller? looks like it may work :unsure:

Not a definitive answer but it is worth a shot. It won't do any harm. At worst, it just wont charge it. Most chargers have the middle pins of the USB socket shorted out. This makes the device being plugged into it recognise it is connected to a charger. In fact, some devices require this for the charger to actually charge the device. Some time ago, I had to open one of my car chargers and short the two centre pins so it would charge my Xperia. Newer chargers have this already done.

The iPhone charger on the other hand doesn't have the middle pins shorted I believe. It applies a slight voltage to them to make it seem like it is connected to a PC. Don't quote me on that though.

I know for a fact though that the iPhone charger does not charge a Blackberry Torch.

Thanks for the reply Daryl,i just relized the iPhone recharger has a different USB socket than the controller but i just found my old Motorola Razor charger and it fits the controller,i suppose what i'm really asking is will it fry my controller...i guess theres only one way to find out,if all goes wrong i've always got the spare controller.

i suppose what i'm really asking is will it fry my controller

Definitely wont fry it. USB chargers have to supply 5V for charging on the outer two pins so your controller expects this.

Can we have a thread just for Daryl's avatars ? :D

Well.. don't need a thread for it, but here's a post instead.

di-1313432961188.gifdi-1133540311914.gifdi-1413333710556.gifdi-313323965555.gifdi-1313247154320.gifdi-1013080563184.gifdi-1413005094083.gifdi-1513016665041.gifdi-16128317559716.jpgdi-9131220485511.jpg

Strange. I thought I used more.

• 4 weeks later...

Why do people "need' to be "liked" on Facebook ? People post things up all over the place then ask to please like them ? Is there a prize? blink.png

Two words:

Attention

Whore

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have no experience in purchasing the tuning orientated parts so I have no idea whether $140~ AUD for an Ultra Racing front strut bar (delivered) off eBay is considered a good buy. Does this seller seem legit? http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

I know there's a UR Australia site (http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com.au) and a list of authorised dealers but the URAus doesn't have Avensis parts listed underneath its 'UR Products' unlike its main site so I'm guessing the Avensis parts are not stocked here hence I am sourcing off eBay.

EDIT: Sorry if this is off-topic, but I consider myself fairly stupid in technical side of things (hence this stupid question) but I also didn't wanna spam/spawn a new thread.

Edited by Jims Bond