5Zigen racing nuts

TRDYUS

Hey guys I just purchased a set of these racing nuts by 5zigen & since I'm very happy with them it came to mind that others could benefit from this great product also.

Made by Rays manufactures these lightweight aluminum & come in 3 colours:

Red, Blue & Gunmetal.

nutslx1.png

-

If we can get 10 poeple the price will be $180 (cheaper for more involved) for a set which consists of 16 lug nuts, 4 lock nuts & a lock nut adapter.

Interstate shipping welcome.

I will post pics of them of how they look on my wheels tomorrow.

So if your keen please put your name + location up & well see how this goes...

You can post your queries here or just PM me.

Thanks guys.

Edited by TRDYUS

They look exactly like the wedsport ones (like, exactly) that I tried to organise a GB for. but the weds are cheaper :P

they're all pretty similar in style, this GB is for 16 nuts 4 locks, isn't yours for 12 nuts and 4 locks?

Yes but why do you need 20 nuts :huh:

if you look at the top of every page on this forum there's a reason why you would need 20. it just happens so that there are cars that have 5 stud patterns. hence the need for 20 nuts, why else would people sell 20 in a pack?

Yes but why do you need 20 nuts :huh:

if you look at the top of every page on this forum there's a reason why you would need 20. it just happens so that there are cars that have 5 stud patterns. hence the need for 20 nuts, why else would people sell 20 in a pack?

LOL you missed my point... Yus' car and about 90% of other guys here have 4x100 stud pattern. So rephrasing my question it would read: why would we need 20 nuts for our ZZE Corollas?

In my experience wheel nuts don't usually come in sets of 16 OR sets of 20, but rather they come in sets of 4. That way you can choose any number divisible by 4, seeing as there are 4 wheels on a car. Using this logic, buying 20 nuts would be buying an extra pack for no reason.

I have, however, seen some TRD ones that came is a set of 16. Surely if 5Zigen made a pack of 20 then they would make a pack of 16. Or my other thought is that these packs may come with 5 - 4 regular and 1 lock (spwecifically for 5-stud cars). Similarly then, they should also offer a package with 3 regular and 1 lock, specifically for vehicles with 4-stud hubs.

Edited by Tayles

you'll find that around half of the makers come out with 16-20 piece sets, the other half sell 4 piece sets as you pointed out.

i gett your point. i just happen to be that 10% that need 20 in a set..

• 5 months later...