Spotted - VIC

spotted white sportivo on princess hwy (I think lol, not fimiliar with the area) around 2 am yesterday, plates were HKTAXI, blk rims, lowered, c-one wings, looked nice :D but he didnt hit lift :( (it would have made it look a hole lot nicer haha)

Spotted user name "sportivo" Maroondah Highway Mitcham today b4 6pm.

yep, haha, i thought that was you, sorry abit off topic, how much lower did you lower your car? cause it seems to be an ideal height for me

also spotted a black ascent, fully stock, with heaps of brand name stickers on the side, and heaps of toys inside, at boxhill about 4.10pm

Edited by sportiyo

Spotted user name "sportivo" Maroondah Highway Mitcham today b4 6pm.

yep, haha, i thought that was you, sorry abit off topic, how much lower did you lower your car? cause it seems to be an ideal height for me

also spotted a black ascent, fully stock, with heaps of brand name stickers on the side, and heaps of toys inside, at boxhill about 4.10pm

I got whiteline control springs @ 35mm drop. They are a good height, since i dont scrap anywhere, however i'm going lower soon with coilovers.

Edited by VVTLiR

Spotted : 24 NOv

Bulleen area - Morning

White Sportivo, full skirts - front side and rears. Lowered, CSA 17 " rims , WHite "sportivo grill" with "trd" badge and interior red throw overs. Large droopy 3-4" exhaust pipe

Snowflake?

Guest JDM y0 !

anybody spotted this car ?

lol its mine.

im from williamstown and i am new to this forum.

im parked at victoria street in city every night.

EDIT: why will my photo not work ??

post-3185-1164459580_thumb.jpg

Edited by JDM y0 !

Guest JDM y0 !

at the internet cafe i goto (CYDUS) in victoria street nothmelb/city i often see a black sportivo with dark rims and i think trd badges. car looks really good. is it member here ?

am i allowed to post in the corrolla section ?

(my car is a sprinter levin so i guess it is part corolla........has similar headlights to an ae82, so i guess im safe :S)

im only new so it is good to meet people here. do you guys go pon club cruises or have regular track days ?

spotted... a **** load of nice corollas/celicas at toyota HQ hahaha :D

:clap:

Which one was yours dude? I wasn't able to put everyones names to their cars.

black stivo (BALIVE)

Damn didnt get to say hi man, I had the light blue sedan :D

at the internet cafe i goto (CYDUS) in victoria street nothmelb/city i often see a black sportivo with dark rims and i think trd badges. car looks really good. is it member here ?

am i allowed to post in the corrolla section ?

(my car is a sprinter levin so i guess it is part corolla........has similar headlights to an ae82, so i guess im safe :S)

im only new so it is good to meet people here. do you guys go pon club cruises or have regular track days ?

sup its me xD but i have no badges at all on my car theres another one that goes there and i thinnk they have some trd badges but mines just black wif black rims and frickin hell everythings black xD :yahoo:

Guest JDM y0 !

yah thats the one. do you see me parked at cydus ?

i see your car often and have never seen the driver to say what a nice car it looks.

if you see me come say hi. :)

Guest JDM y0 !

^^^

cool ! if you see me near or in the car come over say hi !

oh my name is brett by the way. :)

im relatively new to melbourne and do not really know anybody so it would be good to meet a few rolla/celica/mr2-S owners.

Spotted Bigbum in Delahey arnd 7pm yesterday :huh:

Btw if u saw me i wasnt giving u a greezy... lol i was actually squinting to see if it was u (it was sunny) :P

ahaha i was heading to tonys to pick up nfs carbon :D

i didn't realise it was you Rubin until like i drove past you :lol: