Spotted - VIC

Spotted oVo .. emily street st.albans 12:45pm

that was me walking my dog lol

i live around that street dude :D

knew it was u once i saw the TRD sticker on the side ! did u lower ur car ? :o

Hehe Yea...tis was meh...lolz guilty as charged! :D

Sorry bro, i didn't see ya cause i was in a mad rush...would've hit Lift to say hi! :lol:

Yea me ride has been dumped...didn't u notice last time? lolz loooks so much better! (but no where near as sexy n hot as urs! :clap: )

I spotted:

VYETS! @12:50ish...dude u didn't even say hello!! :spiteful: lolz

Spotted N was tailed but a prefacelift Stivo plates - SSD - ***, yesterday heading to Chaddy.

Guest JDM y0 !

proberly was not me.....im still new to melbourne so im not sure where that subburb is lol........im such a melbourne n00b. not many white ae86s areound so it may have been me just randomly driving though. not sure. im usually around the city or bayside suburbs (i live in williamstown). lol i saw another ae86 in w-town on saturday night cruising the esplanade. not sure who he was though as i have never seen it at any ae86 events.

a few days ago i saw a dark blue sportivo with clear tail lights and trd badges at taylors lakes mcdonalds.

anyone here ?

was in melbourne for the last couple of days and spotted many many many rollas and stivo's but none that i recognised ;(

only thing i saw that i recognised was tangcla's sexy GT-4... dam thats nice

i spotted 3 people yesterday that are on tocau :lol: (i mean on tuesday evening/night)

first kaze_stivo aka steve at cydus.

went to some business thingy majigy on swanston st and spotted E-gene and his ride

outside his cafe

then on my way back to la porchetta north melbourne spotted a levin sprinter approx year 1986

in panda colours looks like your ride jdm Yo!

Edited by Mello

Guest JDM y0 !

then on my way back to la porchetta north melbourne spotted a levin sprinter approx year 1986

in panda colours looks like your ride jdm Yo!

definetly me ! yay somebody has spotted me !

lol yah steve goes to cydus too :) i see his car there VERY frequently :P haha

cydus seems to be a hang out for hot cars i have noticed. plenty of hondas toyotas and nissans.

Guest JDM y0 !

^^^

sounds like the car i saw on the eastern freeway last night around 8.30pm. the corolla had HID lighting.

i was cruising in my levin and my friend was with me in his red trueno. is the guy a member on here?

1. Silver ascent sedan, front lip, side skirts riding on superlows, with a trd badge under the corolla lettering. Station rd. Box Hill

2. White face lift, diamond visions, 17" gunmetal grey rims, and white on red background plates. Chapel street.

lol im parked infront of KAZE stivo. :P

lol u seem to be there more then i do LOL what do u play there anyway?? or just surf the net?

dota FTW!! :yahoo:

DOTAAAA!! -arem//no noobs! my nicks 'shmicko' add me brahh! I'll kick you *****!! :P

Guest JDM y0 !

lol u seem to be there more then i do LOL what do u play there anyway?? or just surf the net?

DOTAAAA!! -arem//no noobs! my nicks 'shmicko' add me brahh! I'll kick you *****!! :P

lol me and kaze are cydus junkies :P

lol i just go there to use the internet because i dont have it at home.

i dont really play any games im pretty hopeless at them so i dont use them hahah. but i do play final fantasy on my nintendo ds before or after work sometimes but not often.

i have heard some ofr the people there say DO-TA and i did not know what it meant so i guess now i know its a game lol. i love when people at cydus say "BABI BOI" lol that makes me laugh.

LOL!! -arem?? thats for noobs man ar is a mans game my nicks iFeed btw ill add ya LOL we'll see who kicks who LOL ill be :toast:

lol me and kaze are cydus junkies :P

lol i just go there to use the internet because i dont have it at home.

i dont really play any games im pretty hopeless at them so i dont use them hahah. but i do play final fantasy on my nintendo ds before or after work sometimes but not often.

i have heard some ofr the people there say DO-TA and i did not know what it meant so i guess now i know its a game lol. i love when people at cydus say "BABI BOI" lol that makes me laugh.

lol NO WAY BABI GURL!??! LOl thats usally me and the workers going at each other playing dota!! LMAOOO!