Spotted - VIC

burwood highway bout 10 30pm, silver stivo, dumped, hid, trd grill? i had a run with him :D and than saw him again on springvale road nunawading bout 45min later, gave him a wave, and he gave me a thumb up

OMG That was me!! :clap: I didn't realise that was the same stivo earlier from before, :D Did you notice the mazda 3 behind me LOL He is from EXE - i was going to a carwash 'Sparkling @ Burwood Highway - gotta wash the car as much as possible as water restrictions are gonna jib us next year

I like your ride, nice black stivo with FULL KIT, rims (what happened to the original ones?) and WING TIPS!! :toast:

I have a Conquest btw :whistling:

2368301_35_full.jpg

burwood highway bout 10 30pm, silver stivo, dumped, hid, trd grill? i had a run with him :D and than saw him again on springvale road nunawading bout 45min later, gave him a wave, and he gave me a thumb up

OMG That was me!! :clap: I didn't realise that was the same stivo earlier from before, :D Did you notice the mazda 3 behind me LOL He is from EXE - i was going to a carwash 'Sparkling @ Burwood Highway - gotta wash the car as much as possible as water restrictions are gonna jib us next year

I like your ride, nice black stivo with FULL KIT, rims (what happened to the original ones?) and WING TIPS!! :toast:

I have a Conquest btw :whistling:

2368301_35_full.jpg

haha, when we were at burwood highway, and stop at the lights i was thinking 'should i or shouldnt i' but the temptation was too big :D and when i was doing like 100, i saw this car behind us with hid chasing us, i thought was a cop :lol: , thanks for the kind comments, i bought this car with those rims, i actually want the stockies, oh and i really like that black grill on silver, how many mm did you dropped your car??

Edited by sportiyo

she was at 90mm at one stage... but she scrapped so much on springy rd, and especailly bell st . :o The scrapping noise is too gross for me to live with, so I got her raised just slightly higher/equal to curb height. B) She's sitting at satisfactory height now - only 1.5 finger width betweeen tire and guard :ph34r:

Firesport.com, u can find a lot of 2nd hand rims and other dodgey items that arn't too shabby :D

SPotted 20/12/06 - @ 6pmish along Station St Boxhill/ Williamsons Rd/ Maningham Rds

Mat's (Spotio) friend - David i think? IN a white dumped stivo, "Summit inside" rear sticker :toast: , black gmax's :spiteful: - gave him a horn and freightened the crap outta him :clap:

SPotted 20/12/06 - @ 6pmish along Station St Boxhill/ Williamsons Rd/ Maningham Rds

Mat's (Spotio) friend - David i think? IN a white dumped stivo, "Summit inside" rear sticker :toast: , black gmax's :spiteful: - gave him a horn and freightened the crap outta him :clap:

That'd be Maurice. Notice the rear skirt? :clap:

Guest JDM y0 !

lol kaze is at cydus :P

LOL 0_0 daym his good :ph34r: saw ur car b4 also

hehe i think i saw you kaze. i was talking to one of the staff about a golf club and i heard her say steve at an asian guy.... im presuming it was you lol. i was wearing a purple polo shirt if that helps. lol i think it was you.

Spotted:

Rolla Wagon - FULL STIVO KIT :clap: Front lip, side skirts, rear skirt. .. WOW

i think it was black... T_T;; i have terrible night vision

Rims with one bum rim :(

Spotted!!

I think it was Spotiyo ... dunno...too quick to see..

Tonight @ arounds 630pm 2/1/07

Mt Dandy Tourist Road :clap: Black stivo, c-one wing tips....that's all i could see - stivo was going down the mountain chasing down a slower car :spiteful: , and i was going up to SKy High bistro was dinner :toast:

Spotted!!

Mt Dandy Tourist Road :clap: Black stivo, c-one wing tips....that's all i could see - stivo was going down the mountain chasing down a slower car :spiteful: , and i was going up to SKy High bistro was dinner :toast:

haha yeah that was me, good to c ya there, was gonna say hi but its pretty much impossible :D , did u see the mx5 that looks like a targa car up there? its got a rotary in it, would be really quick :clap:

Spotted!!

haha yeah that was me, good to c ya there, was gonna say hi but its pretty much impossible :D , did u see the mx5 that looks like a targa car up there? its got a rotary in it, would be really quick :clap:

LOL, ever since Springy road i see you everywhere!!!

i know i saw "something" there...it was going too damn fast to see around the corner - i thought i was a rex or something? I saw a couple of ITR's , maybe they were part of that pack?

Later on after dinner i had a fang up and down the moutain - mountain highway is a must! Nothing like no traffic :clap:

Saw oVo i think leaving knox at about 9 tonight, cars looking hot.

YeH! FinaLLy ME SPOTTED! :yahoo:

hehehehe yesh yesh! Me Guilty!

lolz sorz i thought it was u! Ur car likewise man...go the black rims!...u gonna drop it?