TRD AURION BODYKIT

idrift

Dont bother with Pu-auto tech website. They want 1000 US DOLLARS, for their lip kits.

Im getting one off JSPEC, first week of FEB. 1000 Singaporan dollars, inc prime and shipping. Install and paint quote in brisbane is 600 bucks.

Was supose to get it before christmas, but because of the freight times and postal slowing down over this time of year, unfortunately i dont want to take the risk of not getting in time and having it rock up at my door step whilst im on holidays.

Got the pay pal sorted with the coy as well.

Also found a coy in Sydney who will do up proper metal billet grills, custom made for the aurions.

Gonna be a good year next year.

Dont bother with Pu-auto tech website. They want 1000 US DOLLARS, for their lip kits.

Im getting one off JSPEC, first week of FEB. 1000 Singaporan dollars, inc prime and shipping. Install and paint quote in brisbane is 600 bucks.

Was supose to get it before christmas, but because of the freight times and postal slowing down over this time of year, unfortunately i dont want to take the risk of not getting in time and having it rock up at my door step whilst im on holidays.

Also found a coy in Sydney who will do up proper metal billet grills, custom made for the aurions.

What kit u goin to get Bondie?

I'm gettin nuts lookin for all sorts of kits that I'm gettin to a point to trade my zr with a TRD...

Still thinkin on this one thou...If you're 100% sure of gettin this kit...I mite get some info off u to do the same thing..

how much is the kit not inc shipping?

Guys.

If you want a lip like the style in Thailand, let me know.

They are from Thailand Toyota Dealer.

In Thailand, they are called Camry Extremo which is simply a 2.0 Camry with sport styling.

Price including paint in Thailand is approx. 33,000 Baht (you can do the conversion yourself).

By the way, the price above is for front and rear lip, side skirt and back spoiler.

Be glad to help all of you.

Edited by TRDLover

What kit u goin to get Bondie?

I'm gettin nuts lookin for all sorts of kits that I'm gettin to a point to trade my zr with a TRD...

Still thinkin on this one thou...If you're 100% sure of gettin this kit...I mite get some info off u to do the same thing..

Yeah getting this kit below. But it wont rock up before i head off on hols. So im gonna get it first week in Feb 09. If all goes well ill be sure to let you guys know. Just let me try out this coy, and make sure they aint dodgee.

Ive got the payment side sorted, "secure" .....so hopefully there wont be no hicups.

Oh did i tell ya's i found a guy in sydney that do proper billet grills for aurions. Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahh

post-7809-1229945435_thumb.jpg

post-7809-1229945451_thumb.jpg

Edited by BONDIE

Guys.

If you want a lip like the style in Thailand, let me know.

They are from Thailand Toyota Dealer.

In Thailand, they are called Camry Extremo which is simply a 2.0 Camry with sport styling.

Price including paint in Thailand is approx. 33,000 Baht (you can do the conversion yourself).

By the way, the price above is for front and rear lip, side skirt and back spoiler.

Be glad to help all of you.

Yeah thanks dude, if this guy fall through, then i will definately take up your offer.

Cheers mate.

• 1 year later...