splitting the Corolla section

SuperDave

tayles wat u mean?

i personally dont mind having the new gen corolla owners in there...

dont need to be 2 technical... but if there is something that non-car types dont understand, then they could always go 2 the technical dictionary/glossary section (which wouldnt be in existance if i didnt suggest having a glossary in the first place muahahahaha!)

but seriously its been useful to me and it looks like people are using it, so y not just refer people to the glossary section if they need to understand something.

Edited by JJCRU23R

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but since the Corolla section is the main part of this forum, sorry Aurion/Avalon/Camry owners, could there be like a zze12x model section and a zre152 section (plus maybe another section for older models)? Because we are starting to get some inflow of newer Corolla questions and I feel that it might become a mish-mash section.

Thoughts?

I think and could all moderators please seriously think about this, is to within the Corolla forum break it up into different sections. ie

Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)

Performance Modifications

DIY / Maintenance / Service

Forced Induction Forum

I just browse through other forums like YarisWorld and find it such a breeze to view what I am looking for, even when there are both echo and yaris members sharing the forum. Im not sure if it is possiable to create a similar setup like yarisworld but it just an idea.

yeah i was starting to think the same until... http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...c=13673&hl=

I guess you kinda give us 10th Gen rolla's a chance ay. For some of us it would be the first time modding and well I guess there can be no stupid questions but only stupid answers.

yeah i was starting to think the same until... http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...c=13673&hl=

I guess you kinda give us 10th Gen rolla's a chance ay. For some of us it would be the first time modding and well I guess there can be no stupid questions but only stupid answers.

are you saying i said something stupid when i replied to that post? i dont see anyone else replying to the first post!

are you saying i said something stupid when i replied to that post? i dont see anyone else replying to the first post!

I didn't say anything about you saying something stupid, and what fisrt post that no one is replying to.