Shark fin Antenna - Group Buy...NE1 interested???

buzz

Hi guys,

I've been actively looking for a decent shark fin antenna to replace the stock. I did buy one off ebay that claimed to be operational, but turned out to be a decorative piece only :angry:

I think I've found a pretty decent one...wondering if there are others out there that want one too. If so, I'll probably organise a group buy. Please let me know by the end of the week so I can place the order.

Ideally, Sydney Only orders. It'll cost more to then post the rest individually to people elsewhere, but if you're keen on it, I don't mind. Also, let me know what colour please.

BTW, I had a look on the website and couldn't find the code for "Graphite" colour. NEone know what the US code for this colour is?

Hey mate, i am interested in one of these, was wondering if you could find out the price of these delivered, and possible if they are the functional ones :P

ahh metallic black ? lol ... thanks mate... pm for any other details.

Cool! Anyone who gets one of these, feel free to offload your stubby ones to yours truly...

Just do what I did bloke, cut the long gay bit off, sand her back and give a quick touch up with some black spray paint :yahoo:

Cool! Anyone who gets one of these, feel free to offload your stubby ones to yours truly...

Just do what I did bloke, cut the long gay bit off, sand her back and give a quick touch up with some black spray paint :yahoo:

And you still get reception??

HAHAHA...I am killing myself laughing right now...that is so unbelievably dodgy! But I tip my hat to you, good sir! Inspiring stuff...

ok, so here's an update.

I've emailed the guys in canada and am waiting for a reply re bulk price and postage etc. their usual price is US$69, not sure how much they'll be in bulk. i'll keep you'se informed.

BTW, anyone out there already bought this or something similar? Anything available locally??