Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have our braces come? if so ill be there otherwise ill give it a miss this week cos i have to pack for my trip tomorw :clap:

Nope, they haven't come yet....the seller said they're still stuck in customs and probably be released tomorrow. So we should expect them to arrive sometime next week.

have our braces come? if so ill be there otherwise ill give it a miss this week cos i have to pack for my trip tomorw :clap:

Nope, they haven't come yet....the seller said they're still stuck in customs and probably be released tomorrow. So we should expect them to arrive sometime next week.

fukin useless!! <_< if they dont come out tomorw we probly wont even see them by next weekend :angry: well i get back on the 12th of Dec and ur goin to the xmas cruise on the 14th arent u? if they come next week can u just bring it along then? and ill fix u up for the money then. Cheers man :D

Edited by eSEXSIX

fukin useless!! <_< if they dont come out tomorw we probly wont even see them by next weekend :angry: well i get back on the 12th of Dec and ur goin to the xmas cruise on the 14th arent u? if they come next week can u just bring it along then? and ill fix u up for the money then. Cheers man :D

Yeah quite disappointing that it's taking so damn long. Wanted to post some disparaging remarks on his board, but decided against it. I'll be at the Xmas cruise, should be here by then.

...hopefully it's a dry one.

It should be, so a meet at the loop is in order. Just got a little bit of rain on its way soon, but it won't hang for long.

Damn rain, I won't head over to the northside if it rains.

I have plotted the trip for all to see. I just want to check I should post it up first, in case local revenue raisers might read our cruise route and wait for us.. not that I'm suggesting anyone exceed the speed limit or drive erratically, more to keep everyone together and enjoy lunch at Cleveland Point

what ppl think?

whitestivo

If it's raining, my car already got dumped down on this arvo, so a bit more rain wouldn't hurt. It just means go to the train station carpark instead.

Where you live Phil, you can ride shotgun if you're close enough to my place or on the way there.

Gav.

Sorry guys, I had a really bad time on the way there last night. After my 3rd run in with an @rsehole, I had to get out of my car and blast a Taxi driver for being a dumb$#!T to me...

Anyhow, I got to the loop at about 9:15 or 9:20, and the only thing there were 2 towies. I tried going straight to the train station without doubling back to Upper Roma Street (which I don't know how to do), and I got lost and ended up back on the Story Bridge before I knew it. I figured this was a good way to end my night before it got any worse... :(

I reached my limit of tolerance for all things nasty last night. I doubt I woud've made for good company. See you guys on Sunday.

Cheers, Gav.