Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Who's allowed out this week? AFYFE put your foot down man and stand up for your "cruising" rights. ;) I should be there emergency permitting!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill be there but im the sportivo, havent got my new baby for another week dickh*** ppl you think if u buy a car and tell someone the date its suppose to arrive youd get it on the date right man

And you thought Toyota was bad. He,he,he,he. Looks like there's an Evo except there's bitsamissin! Aka the whole car. Gotta love Mitsubishi. Any way LNE15 just think of how much more you'll enjoy your 2005 model AWD Sigma when you get it. Just remember if it doesn't blow smoke then it's good for a couple of months before she needs some new rings :P :P :P

And you thought Toyota was bad. He,he,he,he. Looks like there's an Evo except there's bitsamissin! Aka the whole car. Gotta love Mitsubishi. Any way LNE15 just think of how much more you'll enjoy your 2005 model AWD Sigma when you get it. Just remember if  it doesn't blow smoke then it's good for a couple of months before she needs some new rings :P  :P  :P

OUCH!!!! ;)

Yeah What is the go.... I am interested in going out tommorow night. Any idea's.

Peter.

hey peter we normally meet up at sunnybank maccas @ 8:30 for those of us on the southside, when we go into the city and just hang round and have a chat and so on in the Data #3 wearhouse (craigs works) and i think its in castlemain street but seeings as you are on the southside (i think) just meet us at sunnybank maccas @ 8:30

I'll be out with some of the Chic Torque girls again tonight ;)

I saw ya all go into Milton 2 weeks ago... Called out to LNE15 and ya looked.... so now ya know who it was incase ya thought it was a bunch of weirdos ;)

Prolly see some of yas tonight ;)

Yep, I'll try to make it.... What is the maccas close to....?

Peter.

um its opposite the hospital in the pic

Azz got permission from Mrs Azz to be there

Hopefully Azz will have a little boom boom in the boot next week.....

BTW Craig, I owe you a Cheesburger...

Here you go....

Cheeseburger.bmp

Edited by afyfe

Danthuyer and I havae dibs on calling shotgun for the first ride!!!!!(Or drive pplllleeeaaaasssee) :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Someone will have to drive it....cause she'll lose her licence otherwise... :P

Hey im there this thursday nite might be a tad late like 10 - 1030 but im sure u can hang it there to see my new toy lol.... LNE15 is now gone and this is my new name alrighty

too late guys the line starts here :P :D

I think that somebody a little more mature and an elder statesman like myself should drive you young irresponsible hoodlums around in a safe and courteous manner.(Is that the biggest load of crap you ever heard? I'll show you young punks how to drive ;) :P )

I think that somebody a little more mature and an elder statesman like myself should drive you young irresponsible hoodlums around in a safe and courteous manner.(Is that the biggest load of crap you ever heard? I'll show you young  punks how to drive ;)  :P )

I'll stick up for you in this argument Brendan (cause I'm older than Craig too) hehehe

I won't be out this week guys - I got to get up early Friday and going to Bundaberg...

Who's out tonight? I'll be there ready for my test drive and JC may be tagging along with me as well.

Hope the test drive went well...(so who if anybody, actually got to drive it) or did you all just take it in turns gettin zipped round the block....????

About to leave to go to Bundy for the weekend, if anybody happens to be there this weekend, then SMS me and I will try and meet up...