Alright ACT people... own up...

MR22ZZ

Man Clocked at 181 kmh

TWO men will have their licences suspended after being caught speeding in the NSW Southern Highlands, south of Sydney.

One of the men, driving an Alfa Romeo, was caught travelling at 181km/h in a 110km zone of the Hume Highway, near Mittagong, about 6.15pm (AEDT) yesterday.

Police said the 26-year-old Burwood man has been issued with a traffic infringement notice, and will have his licence suspended.

A second man from the ACT was caught travelling 169 km/h in a 110km zone of the Hume, also near Mittagong, and he, too, was issued with an infringement notice.

Police said the 32-year-old, who was driving a silver Toyota Corolla, will have his licence suspended.

only silver ones i know of are sheldon and yankie guy and neither of them are 32! Could easily be a rental as well.

Good find dylan.

However it doesn't mention what time the second guy was caught. Could have been racing, or just the cop sitting there waiting.

Ang on ang on!!!!

So you guys are rockin out too 160km/h in third gear!!!!! like no ****!?! :blink:

Hell no dude, I really was not paying attention to what was being stated in this thread. I retract all my previous statements! :help: