Gear Problem

Ok lets all write a single email to toyota Aus (Jenny) Including all our names. So if you could all, write your full name here in this nw post, if u have a gear problem that would be great. And anyone willing to write up the letter, or myself, can post the letter here. Then everyone, can copy paste the same letter and send it to jenny. So toyota Australia will get heaps of the same email's all at once. So at least they know we r serious. Because big cooprartions like toyota are not about the indiviual customers they only help out groups. So lets all unite and fight as one.

Cheers to all the srtivo owners

Name List

- Adrian De Riz

Edited by ADR_rolla

-............. (I chose to copy OZ)...........

Might be good to take any names out of the letter if you post here it also.....

Cheers

Dylan (can't incrininate by a first name!!!)

Edited by Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi

How about I PM my name to you and you can add it to the list.

I just don't want my name associated with any posts I may have made in the past about potentially illegal activity (e.g. speeding). You never know who's reading these threads...

:D

eddy torrezz

send me a copy of the letter i will add my real name later eddy is my alter ego lol :D

who and when will we recieve the copy of the same letter to send.

plus when each person sends there it might be good to add your rego aswel so if they look up the details of the car its all matches if ya know what i mean.

this is a great idea. but who knows if toyota will come to the party itll be like pulling teeth.

we should also send the same email to some motor mags so anyone thats not in this forum but have stivos and the same problem can contact toyota aswel.

get the word out in the open and maybe toyota will take notice especially if its bad advertising for the company not doing anything about it.

the worst thing is the stivo is a fantastic car/package but this gear problem is the most irritating problem. i would most cetainly turn my off buying it to start with had i know about it.

should have been advertised like this:

Toyota sportivo 141kw elec windows etc etc However gear problems may be encounted. :o $29990.

Anyways once i have all names on here i will post a letter on here which we can discuss change edit etc.. and when we come with the final one, then we will all post it.......

cheers

well since people dont want there name mentioned on here for whatever reason, I will post somthing on here in the coming days and then everyone copy and paste it and finish it off with there own name... and we can all choose a day in which we will send the letter.. so they will get flooded with the same email from diff people all at once. <-- most effective :o :blink: Jenny i hope u got your seat belt on :P

Anyways once i post a letter on here we will discuss what to cut out or add to it until we all r happy. My intial letter would be short(200-300 words), harsh, simple english and straight to the point for example; We feel cheated, as would anyone; Buying a new car and having this ongoing problem since day one of our purchase and nothing from Toyota to resolve the issue, nor any constructive feedback from Toyota about this issue.

cheers sportivo owners, the Revolution as started hehehe.

Adrian

hey guys me and my father work down the docks anyway my father got a letter from a girl doing a essay on toyota.

anyway its been approved by toyota themselves and some head dude from toyota put his name and number at the top of this letter anyway i got my old man to ring em while i was at work and explained the situation with the gears jamming anyway i also got him to tell this bloke that theres many of us with the same problem and that we were all members of this site and thats theres probably more with the same issues that arnt on the site aswell.

anyway this bloke told my father that most of the people on sites like this that have problems with there stivos race them on the streets or off.(bull$%t)

anyway he said that when you report these problems to the dealers to make sure theres a pruduct report filled out and signed by you and the dealer and this gets send off to toyota head office and they decide if they will fix the problem or not.

im going into cannon toyota on monday to have this done then when this letter i written if the problem isnt fixed.

so hopefully evryone has done this already and then when we send these letters/email off they will have to listen and fix the problem.

i also got my father to tell this bloke that ill be sending copys of this letter to all newspapers and car mags so that anyone whos not on this site and has the same probs can do somthing about it to.

im sure they will fix the issue if its liable to hurt there reputation and future sales.

even if we dont contact the mags and papers.

anyway the sooner youve written this letter the better so we can get past this problem and have the stivos running the way they should be with no issues.

p.s ill let ya know how i go on monday night or tuesday

Good stuff Adrian. That would be great if you came up with a template. This will be definately a numbers thing so the more we get writing in, calling and so fourth the more attention it will draw, like the old saying the hinge that squeaks the loudest gets oiled first. Well done guys and girls lets get this resolved.

Mike

I sent it to Shao, it's just one of the Toyota Technical Service Bulletins they publish internally for the tech's about known issues and fixes. A friend of mine that works for toyota brought round some of the older printed TSB books a while ago as I wanted some info on a fuel tank capacity fix for the AE92. Now the newer stuff is online. Your dealers are not allowed to acknowledge any of the known issues to the customers without clearance from Toyota's legal department, just like any other large company.

post-20-1100221474.jpg

Edited by rollamods

I sent it to Shao,  it's just one of the Toyota Technical Service Bulletins they publish internally for the tech's about known issues and fixes.  A friend of mine that works for toyota brought round some of the older printed TSB books a while ago as I wanted some info on a fuel tank capacity fix for the AE92.  Now the newer stuff is online.  Your dealers are not allowed to acknowledge any of the known issues to the customers without clearance from Toyota's legal department, just like any other large company.

post-20-1100221474.jpg

I see there that there is something written about Wind Noise. Does any one else have this problem or is it just me. When i drive it sounds like i have my window open just the slightest bit but its not and the noise bugs me. I didnt want to say anything to Toyota because i thought that they would think that i was being stupid..........