Zr6 - RWD vs FWD ,..Sat nav, Parking sensors

aurion_zr6

Ehh all sportivos come with a 6 cd stacker, either you got jibbed or you need to go back and get it fixed.

You Didnt read the post, he said he had sat nav!

Which means it is a 4 x CD NOT a 6 x CD

Happy New Year to ALL Aurion owners.

[quote[

Hi There,

I have a black 07 Sportivo and luv it, My Cd stacker plays mp3's but is a 4 stack not 6 stack i'm not sure if that was an option for the Presara, the sensors work by beeping quicker as you get closer but only if you switch them on at the dash mine doesn't have any visual on the dash again could be an option for Presara. Sat Nav doesn't show speed cameras it is a whereis map CD and updates are CD's purchased through Toyota or whereis on the web, you can select tolls or no tolls and yes you can use blue tooth when driving. You can show hotels or resturaunts on the display and with info supplied by the satnav you can call them to make bookings while you drive. Triptronic is in 4th when selected which is a little bit annoying as you might have been in 6th when you selected. My Falcon switched into what ever gear you were in when in drive. Lag is a problem at first but you get used to it, you will be surprised how quick she is especially with 95-98 octane at 204Kw. Front wheel drive takes a bit to get used especially steering torque when it tries to rip the steering wheel out of your hands but again you get used to it. You can do front wheel spins and mine has even chirped in 2nd but you can no longer enjoy a good fish tail. Good luck your gonna like it, craps on my XR6 and VT SPack.

You should have a visual.

It is on the combimeter, which is where your speedo is. It also tells you outside temp and L's/100km. As far as I know the Presaras do have it.

When your car starts beeping it will automatically pop up with a 2D visualization, and its pretty easy to understand. If you want to check, there should be something about it in the manual.