Driving Lights Wiring

mrbishi

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows whether the new Klugers have any pre-existing wiring available for connecting up extra driving lights. Just purchased a set of Rallye 1000 driving lights and looking at installing them the easiest way possible.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I know the topic is a little old.. I asked the dealer about this, he claims the same wiring is there for all models. So in theory, you *should* be able to put your own lights in.

I looked under the bonnet of a KXR and I did notice some extra wires coming off the ones leading to the headlights. It had a plastic molex-type connector just sitting there.

Mrbishi - since you already have your vehicle - can you tell me if there is a switch for driving lights on your indicator stick? If not, we might need a manual switch to make this work.

I found an Ebay seller in the states, that sells driving lights for Highlanders that dont already have them; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-TOYOTA...91155QQtcZphoto

If the link doesnt work properly, feel free to PM me or search for the seller 'BlingLights'

Cheers,

Scott.

• 1 month later...
Sorry, I just noticed in your avatar that you have the Grande. :whistling:

We humble KXR owners need to look for aftermarket driving lights. :angry:

I already have a quote for the black kluger ksx we are getting with nudge bar, and the details for the nudge bar indicate they will install wiring for extra driving lights, which means i only have to supply the lights, instead of buying their ones...

I assume they will place an extra switch to utilise these lights which will go on the nudge bar.