J e r e M y

So this has been resolved???

Will be soon hopefully..once again thanks to danny

Tracking number for the stuff on the way is 1913170125

He is sending it thru DHL

He sent Peter Brymora H4 bulbs and

Tony Nguyen H7 bulbs and

Danh Nguyen ballast

So guys keep a look out for stuff..if u havent get ur kit yet dont worry..cos the seller is just sending out whatever he have at the moment..danny must have scared the shi@t out of him..hahaha..other stuff is on the way

Please let me know if u receive anything..

For the people in WA..we got some replacement parts..once its all here..we`ll start distributing it :) should be here soon..

I am trying hard to make sure everything goes well now. Due to dealing with typical china people, everyone can guess what will be happening.. so, this is the situation now...

From what THE SELLER said, everything posted. We talked for quite long time and his damn hybrid texting is killing me. I scold of course for his bull****s and unclear information provided. THE SELLER's excuse for unclear information provided to Jeremy was that he was drunk the night he msg.. true or not, i dont care.

I will only say i wil try my best to sort everything out within few more days(less than 1 week).

Good luck

I am trying hard to make sure everything goes well now. Due to dealing with typical china people, everyone can guess what will be happening.. so, this is the situation now...

From what THE SELLER said, everything posted. We talked for quite long time and his damn hybrid texting is killing me. I scold of course for his bull****s and unclear information provided. THE SELLER's excuse for unclear information provided to Jeremy was that he was drunk the night he msg.. true or not, i dont care.

I will only say i wil try my best to sort everything out within few more days(less than 1 week).

Good luck

next time you see the guy kick him in the nuts and say regards from sinan. loll

Good luck

Thanks danny..the seller is full of shi@t..so now we just have to wait for a couple of days for the thing to reach perth..n then hopefull it`ll be orite

Ppl over the eastern states..can u pls inform me if u receive anything..tqs

Msg from Jeremy that all replacement parts received(but lack of 1 piece of ballast), a good news to MOST of you ><"

Now, can BIG PETE-h4(peter brymora) and SVK-h7(tony nguyen), please reply Jeremy if you have received the 2 whole kits of 6000 hid.

something i wish to tell all the buyers... PLEASE test/put on/use these parts/hid as soon as you get it.. dont just wait and after 1 year when you put it on, and it doesn't work.. no one wil even bother u...

If Jeremy is doing these shxt hard for free and even have to pay postage for the parts for some buyers, all buyer should be smiling about it~ If i were him, i made sure i won't waste my time/money/trouble on these...

conclusion: b happy tat what Jeremy and other responsible guys did for forum~

Edited by dannywss