Will TRD Aurion Rims fit on a 07 Corolla?

Hey my brother is hooking me up with a pair of TRD Aurion rims (19x8) and was just wondering if they would fit on my Corolla without any major modifcation?

post-4631-1199668530_thumb.jpg

Yeah they should the current corrollas have the same stud pattern as the Aurion and Camry. I've trial fitted a set of Aurion Sportivo rims on mine at work while we had one in at work getting serviced. The only trouble you might have is if Toyota uses the same system as HSV does where to get parts you have to supply a VIN and a Build Number to be able to order parts, otherwise you wont get anywhere.

not unless the cars a writeoff and you salvage the wheels from it, i recon theyll look hot, i think 19s are a bit too big for corolla, probly 18s will be betta. They wont be cheap either being genuine.

need to check that the offset is within a good range. whats the offset of the standard rolla wheels and the TRD wheels. my guess is they wont fit (too big and wrong offset).

You need a VIN number to buy any parts from Toyota.

Yeah just found out that the offset is too big, if I wanted them to fit I have to get new springs in the front :(, oh well it was worth a try, the only reason I thought of them was because I was gonna get them cost price

Yeah just found out that the offset is too big, if I wanted them to fit I have to get new springs in the front :(, oh well it was worth a try, the only reason I thought of them was because I was gonna get them cost price

With the amount of money you spend on geniune rims, you can get many hot jap rims, buddy club, rays and works