Kluger Price

Cyrus Pine

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, new here. I spent a while negotiating a price for a 2010 build and complied 2wd 5 seat KXR. $38,000 driveaway, from what I gather and what I have been told it's a good price. Sydney. Anyone aware of June deals yet?

Yes that sounds like a good price as extra 2 seats are $2-2 1/2 thousand more. We picked up a standard June 10 KXR 7 seat 2WD in Brisbane for $40,000 (+ $300 metallic paint). If you don't care whether it is a 90 day or more yard car with no km on it, you could get deals due to Toyota discounts.

Just ordered Brand New 2010 Kluger KX-S FWD (Ebony/Black) with sidesteps, floor map, cargo map at $49,000 in Melbourne.

Hope it is a good price. Taking delivery next Friday.

Also been told the new facelift 2011 Kluger coming out in Oct and with a price premium !!!

Main differences are the external facelift and the 3rd row seat config.

Edited by New Owner

Just got Brand new KLuger KXR 2010 model 7 seater upgraded with all(7seats) leather with tint windows-$45500

how'd you get leather on the KXR??

Changed to leather from dealer before full delivery

are they doing that as an aftermarket fitment on your factory seats or is that part of the options package? how much extra did they charge you for that? i wonder if they'd be willing to do that on the Altitude...hmmm

anyway i paid 46K for my brand new 2010 KXS 2WD with 6yrs ext warranty and mats, hoping to pick it up by the weekend - can't wait! =)

Waiting on deliver this Friday, a 2010 KX-R 7 seats, Crystal White, Bonnet and Headlamp protectors, Matts, Tint on all windows at $41k even. Would have loved the split fold third row seats from the 2011 facelift, but not for the extra $'s.

We just picked up our Silver Pearl Kluger Grande 2WD last Thursday, very excited learning about all the options. We got it through a novated lease and ended up paying a drive away price of 59.2k with side steps, carpet mats, cargo mat, front and rear parking sensors, weather shields and front window tint. The 3rd row while in one piece is a bit dificult to get in but is comfortable once seated.

It is a pity there is no Ipod connectivity and is not even offered as a paid option though the dealer gave me the details of a guy who fixes it on the Kluger at Blacktown.

Waiting on deliver this Friday, a 2010 KX-R 7 seats, Crystal White, Bonnet and Headlamp protectors, Matts, Tint on all windows at $41k even. Would have loved the split fold third row seats from the 2011 facelift, but not for the extra $'s.

Hi nemers,

Which dealer did you get this deal from?

Thanks

Hi nemers,

Which dealer did you get this deal from?

Thanks

My local dealer, central victoria starts with a 'B', it's fleet price on a novated lease through my employer.

it's a private sale price with the dealer... a quiet day at the car yard during the election day weekend does wonders for haggling =)

oh and i also managed to score a set of front weathershields thrown in upon delivery ;-)

nothing much but i'm pretty stoked with the price anyway.

it's a private sale price with the dealer... a quiet day at the car yard during the election day weekend does wonders for haggling =)

oh and i also managed to score a set of front weathershields thrown in upon delivery ;-)

nothing much but i'm pretty stoked with the price anyway.

Yep i think it's all about timing. Can i know which dealer you got it from? I'm in melbourne and the price i got is 48K drive away for the KX-S 2wd.

Hello Guys, I am new to this forum.

I have read alot of good posts guys thats very helpful.

I want to some help to get a good price for my Klugar

I got a quote of $58K for Klugar Grande 2WD with no extras, is that a good deal??????????

Its a private sale through Melbourne Dealer.

Hi to all

New to this forum, in fact a first time Toyota owner after 23 years of driving and god only known how many cars. I figure I might be on here a bit in coming months/years so might as well start here.

I am hopefully taking delivery this week of a 2010 Grande FWD in Silver Pearl. $56000 was the drive away price. I can't wait!!!!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post.

First of all i would like to say thank you to everyone for all the very useful information in this forum.

I have just ordered a new 2010 (facelift) Kluger Grande AWD (graphite colour) with floor mats, cargo mat and mud flaps for $63000 drive away. I'm expecting delivery in the first week of October.

It’s a private sale through an Adelaide dealer.

Hi to all

New to this forum, in fact a first time Toyota owner after 23 years of driving and god only known how many cars. I figure I might be on here a bit in coming months/years so might as well start here.

I am hopefully taking delivery this week of a 2010 Grande FWD in Silver Pearl. $56000 was the drive away price. I can't wait!!!!

that is a fantastic price mate, any hints where are you getting it from?

Hi to all

that is a fantastic price mate, any hints where are you getting it from?

Hi

Sorry about the late reply but I wanted to make sure I got it first before saying too much. I picked the car up on Thursday late and I love it. What a great car! I checked with the salesman and he said he is happy for any referals.

I purchased the vehicle from a dealer at Narellan, near Camden in NSW. Ask for Luke, tell him Glenn sent you. Mind you I know I got the last Grande they had.

Good luck

Please advise if the price I got for my Kluger (not facelift model) is a good deal or not or just right/even:

Model: 2010 Kluger KX-R FWD 7seats (ordered on June this year and delivered only a couple of weeks ago)

Price (on-road): $48,000

Options added:

-metallic paint

-front weather shields

-nudge bar

-side steps

-mud guards

-reverse parking sensors

-cargo mat

-carpet floor mats

-paint, upholstery/dashboard protection

-window tint

-extended 3yr (150,000km) warranty

Thanks.

Edited by TheBroker

Please advise if the price I got for my Kluger (not facelift model) is a good deal or not or just right/even:

Model: 2010 Kluger KX-R FWD 7seats (ordered on June this year and delivered only a couple of weeks ago)

Options added:

-metallic paint

-front weather shields

-nudge bar

-side steps

-mud guards

-reverse parking sensors

-cargo mat

-carpet floor mats

-window tint

Thanks.

Sorry to say, but I think that sounds a bit more than some of the better deals some were getting.

I know people here were getting the FWD 5 seater KXR with nothing on it for around 38,000.

When I was shopping around, the FWD Altitude could have been had for less than 46,000.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....

Options added:

-metallic paint

-front weather shields

-nudge bar

-side steps

-mud guards

-reverse parking sensors

-cargo mat

-carpet floor mats

-window tint

Thanks.

Sorry to say, but I think that sounds a bit more than some of the better deals some were getting.

I know people here were getting the FWD 5 seater KXR with nothing on it for around 38,000.

When I was shopping around, the FWD Altitude could have been had for less than 46,000.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....

Hi, thanks for the feedback, so the 48,000 I paid for the KX-R last June is already a bad deal compared to the current price? I guess I should have waited a couple of months before buying... Anyway, going back to my question, is the 48,000 drive-away price I paid last June with those options I listed above was a good/bad/even deal during that period (June)?

Hi, thanks for the feedback, so the 48,000 I paid for the KX-R last June is already a bad deal compared to the current price? I guess I should have waited a couple of months before buying... Anyway, going back to my question, is the 48,000 drive-away price I paid last June with those options I listed above was a good/bad/even deal during that period (June)?

Did you negotiate much? Perhaps you bought it from a dealer that had already met their yearly targets.

You can do the math;

48000 (KXR with 7 seats)

150 (weather shields)

800 (nudge bar)

900 (side steps)

150 (mud guards)

450 (reverse sensors)

100 (cargo mat)

100 (carpet mats)

100 (window tint)

1000 (paint protection)

600 (warranty) -not sure of this price. just guessing.

Total: 52350

So you saved about $4000 from full RRP.

Never mind the price now.. enjoy the car, its a great one!

p.s. The prices I mentioned were around June/July 2010, so I'm assuming the prices might be a little cheaper now as the facelift is coming next month.

Edited by _kit_

3-y extended warranty costs $1,540 according to my record.

Did you negotiate much? Perhaps you bought it from a dealer that had already met their yearly targets.

You can do the math;

48000 (KXR with 7 seats)

150 (weather shields)

800 (nudge bar)

900 (side steps)

150 (mud guards)

450 (reverse sensors)

100 (cargo mat)

100 (carpet mats)

100 (window tint)

1000 (paint protection)

600 (warranty) -not sure of this price. just guessing.

Total: 52350

So you saved about $4000 from full RRP.

Never mind the price now.. enjoy the car, its a great one!

p.s. The prices I mentioned were around June/July 2010, so I'm assuming the prices might be a little cheaper now as the facelift is coming next month.

• 1 year later...

NSW, Kluger KXS 2WD Graphite

46760(with Mats)

You will never be able to get a better deal that this as this is the minimum price dealers are allowed to sell the car.If anyone has got a better deal, let me know. If you are in victoria, then i would say you should be able to get the same car for around $46000.

After the deal was done, then added side steps for 900 and cargo boot mat for 76.