Does a baby seat/capsule fit in a Yaris?

m&m

Hi all,

As the topic states, just wondering if anyone has or knows if a baby capsule fits into the back seat of a 5dr Yaris (hatchback, not sedan). I'm looking for a new car and the Yaris is on the shortlist but i'm a little worried that a baby seat wont fit. We don't have kids yet but this is something we need to consider.

Oh, and if a standard pram fits in the boot ;)

Thanks for all your help! :)

Edited by m&m

Hi all,

As the topic states, just wondering if anyone has or knows if a baby capsule fits into the back seat of a 5dr Yaris (hatchback, not sedan). I'm looking for a new car and the Yaris is on the shortlist but i'm a little worried that a baby seat wont fit. We don't have kids yet but this is something we need to consider.

Oh, and if a standard pram fits in the boot ;)

Thanks for all your help! :)

hi my twin!!!!! :lol: (nice username!!)

when we had our first child we had a starlet and we fit a car seat in fine even when he was a new born and the seat had to face the back lying down. we even could fit 2 adults sitting side by side him with the car seat in the middle at the back so i could still recline my seat to search for the dummy when driving :lol: oh and that was a 2 door starlet :D so i think u will be fine.

the sportier car seats though would be ideal in most small cars. why dont you bring your car seat down to the dealers with you and test it for roominess. or i would buy a rolla cause i fit our 4 kids fine in it!!! :D oh and thats with 2 car seats in the back.

• 2 years later...