Changing the time format on the digital clock ZRE152R Corolla

Hi there,

Newbie here!

I bought a new Corolla Ascent ZRE152R Auto Hatch and have found an annoying problem. The time format on the digital clock is in 24 hour format (like army time) and despite reading the manual thoroughly can't find a way to change it to 12 hour format.

Is it possible to change the clock to show 12h time instead of 24h (like 10:00 not 22:00)?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Rob :)

Your dealer should be shot for not showing you how do operate this in the first place... while the hours and minutes are flashing together, each press of the button will change it to 12 or 24 hour display. If you notice that the hours don't change, then it will be currently in AM time.

Your dealer should be shot for not showing you how do operate this in the first place... while the hours and minutes are flashing together, each press of the button will change it to 12 or 24 hour display. If you notice that the hours don't change, then it will be currently in AM time.

Thanks for the tip. I will give it a go tomorrow and report back... Cheers Rob :)

tried it. doesnt work. When i press it, it just quits flashing.

I'm not quite sure but i think you need to turn the knob when it is flashing. give it a go.

I tried pressing when both numbers were flashing, didn't work. Tried turning the knob when it is flashing also didn't work. My wife took it in for the 1,000 service and Toyota said the clock can't be changed out of 24hr format. Doesn't affect the performance of the car but it is bloody annoying a new car with all the nice bling that this model has and you can't change the clock format, unless there is some secret way someone in Toyota might know?

Cheers

tried it. doesnt work. When i press it, it just quits flashing.

I'm not quite sure but i think you need to turn the knob when it is flashing. give it a go.

I tried pressing when both numbers were flashing, didn't work. Tried turning the knob when it is flashing also didn't work. My wife took it in for the 1,000 service and Toyota said the clock can't be changed out of 24hr format. Doesn't affect the performance of the car but it is bloody annoying a new car with all the nice bling that this model has and you can't change the clock format, unless there is some secret way someone in Toyota might know?

Cheers

just live with it i guess. I'm used to it. I also bring up the am/pm time on the cd player so it doesnt matter, i still get both.