Followup: The Levin ZR Story.

Hey guys! :)

For those of you who were following the story of my 'possessed' Levin ZR, which grew to some 10 odd pages of posts. You may have realised the thread was removed at my request back in early January. I won't go into why or how it happened to come to that, but let me just say that Toyota delivered a brand spankin' new Levin ZR to my dealer last week, to have me pick it up Thursday evening! :)

So once again, the story of Tofuboi and his Levin ZR starts again, as of Thursday. :)

When you really think about it, Toyota went out of their way in great proportion to see that I obtain a new replacement vehicle, we just had some bumps along the way. But we're all sorted and everybody's happy! :D

For those who were a part of the old thread, I'd like to thank you for your input and support throughout the times and especially a big thank you to Toyota Australia for their hard work and dedication into sorting my 'posessed' car out. :P heh. Thank you.

Hey guys! :)

For those of you who were following the story of my 'possessed' Levin ZR, which grew to some 10 odd pages of posts. You may have realised the thread was removed at my request back in early January. I won't go into why or how it happened to come to that, but let me just say that Toyota delivered a brand spankin' new Levin ZR to my dealer last week, to have me pick it up Thursday evening! :)

So once again, the story of Tofuboi and his Levin ZR starts again, as of Thursday. :)

When you really think about it, Toyota went out of their way in great proportion to see that I obtain a new replacement vehicle, we just had some bumps along the way. But we're all sorted and everybody's happy! :D

For those who were a part of the old thread, I'd like to thank you for your input and support throughout the times and especially a big thank you to Toyota Australia for their hard work and dedication into sorting my 'posessed' car out. :P heh. Thank you.

nice at least they did the right thing by you hopefully this one wont give you any trouble

Sweet, yeah Toyota do have the best customer service , although I'm still trying to get a TRD Aurion as my loan car for my next service :), they have yet to give me an answer :)

congrats mate ...... very rare for a manufacturer to replace a car ..... there must have been something so totally wrong that toyota didnt want you to get the car back or they couldnt fix it and just settled to replace it ..... becuz they try to replace everything before they would even entertain a replacement ....... just hope the new one isnt goofed as well ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sweet, yeah Toyota do have the best customer service , although I'm still trying to get a TRD Aurion as my loan car for my next service :), they have yet to give me an answer :)

mate your dreaming....

I know, but I know the owner there, so there might be a chance........a hope :D.......but doubt it :lol:

congrats mate ...... very rare for a manufacturer to replace a car ..... there must have been something so totally wrong that toyota didnt want you to get the car back or they couldnt fix it and just settled to replace it ..... becuz they try to replace everything before they would even entertain a replacement ....... just hope the new one isnt goofed as well ;) ;) ;) ;)

Apparently that's been rectified.

But without divulging any personal communications between TMCA and myself. They gave me the option to either have my car repaired, or give me a replacement.

Naturally I took the replacement.

But that aside, things turned out good, dispite a few bumps along the way.

congrats!! :toast:

so did you opt for the same colour?

yeah i pretty much got an exact replica of the ZR i originally purchased.

im still thinking of getting DEVLZR plates in memory of the old ZR... since it was posessed. ;)

I saw one with the plates M3LTIN (Hottest Corolla ever get it?) Hmm :ph34r:

You won't beleive it though.

I saw that very car today... Levin ZR in the grey. M3LTIN as the plates, parked up the top carpark of Westfield Airport West. :P I was like, WTF I was told about this car last night.

In fact, I had my car parked two places away, some ghetto golf was in the road. :(

Edited by Tofuboi