sat nav kluger grande

dlodlo

Also found the Bluetooth mic level screen. What sort of number are you setting?

seeing only levels 0-5, I selected 2 it was on 0

Sat Nav is Denso.

Nope, its Fujitsu Ten

Cheers

Not sure about that when I interrogate the dvd player it says its a denso 16b2 or something like that.

Not sure if they have different versions.

Cheers

Says on the screen Denso 1670 disc info v06.10.10 as per screen

DVD player is Denso,but Sat nav head unit is Fujitsu (i had it out when trying to work out IPOD connector)

OK.

Double checked today at work.......

Sat Nav unit and DVD are Fujitsu Ten/Eclipse.

Its same Company (BTW owned by Toyota)..Fujitsu deals with Toyota and few other Car manufacturer.Eclipse is for retail only.

Software on both is Denso.

Map is Sensis.

Toyota Service Manual has only few basic optional settings (language,mic. sensitivity) but none of things we are interested.

I will keep digging.........

Any news

nope

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well might be getting somewhere with the sat nav hack.

After much playing have discoved that if you hold the info button on and turn the headlights on and off you get into the programming screens.

seems to have a screen to set speeds for blacking out features when moving , is set at 0km cant work out how to change it. Also has plenty of other info that will take time to work out. Please have a go at your units and see what you come up with. I will keep trying

All we need is a detailed service manual for this unit with the steps to follow and i think it would be very simple, anyone have any ideas how to get one.

Found a video on utube about this denso unit and it will do lots of things that Toyota Aust havent activated in our units, it is absurd they have chosen to not use some of the features(everyone should send an email to toyota complaining)

I have tried the Info button answitching the headlights on and off. But nothing happens to my GPS unit. Any hints ?

Well might be getting somewhere with the sat nav hack.

After much playing have discoved that if you hold the info button on and turn the headlights on and off you get into the programming screens.

seems to have a screen to set speeds for blacking out features when moving , is set at 0km cant work out how to change it. Also has plenty of other info that will take time to work out. Please have a go at your units and see what you come up with. I will keep trying

All we need is a detailed service manual for this unit with the steps to follow and i think it would be very simple, anyone have any ideas how to get one.

Found a video on utube about this denso unit and it will do lots of things that Toyota Aust havent activated in our units, it is absurd they have chosen to not use some of the features(everyone should send an email to toyota complaining)

I have tried the Info button answitching the headlights on and off. But nothing happens to my GPS unit. Any hints ?

Should work,ignition on or motor going, hold the info button and turn lights fully on and off 2 or 3 times.

You will also get a slightly different screen if you do the same with the display button.

You can also do it when you are driving if you want to check your speed via the gps, all the programming and diagnostic screens work while you are driving which makes it such a joke that you cant use some functions of the gps while you are moving.

To get back to your normal gps screens radio etc just hold the display button down for about 20 seconds or turn the car off and on.

There is a good post in the aurion forum(I think) with details of the screens.

Nobody seems to have worked out a software hack to fix the issues, although plenty of options if you want to cut wires and add switches, which I am not prepared to do.

The american car has voice recognition for the gps which is exactly the same unit we have, but it is not programmed to work for our units.

Need to get a manual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::help:

I have found a service manual for gps from toyota online but has nothing about software etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,,This just appeared on the US site,It might be worth giving it a go; Just follow the link..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Unlock-2004-2008-Toyota-Lexus-Factory-Navigation-DVD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38653QQihZ013QQitem Z230230948349QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Hi Guys,

Purely out of curiosity. What are the differences between the Grande GPS and the accessory add on for the the R & S besides an extra 1", rear view feed and looks/fits nicer?

Cheers.

Sorry one more quick one, are people who are or have been getting deliveries with SatNav option, have you been getting whereis version 14 (latest)?

Cheers.

How update is the V14's map. I wonder if I should wait until the Eastlink is included. There are many new places since 2006 map in the V13 you know. My cousin lives in Tarneit and I cannot even search her place. :angry:

BTW, if you wanna new map in the portable unit ... you still have to pay.

I will have to do some experiment for the v13 I had. I said somewhere else that last time I copied a mirror image to the harddisk and THEN burn it to a dual layer DVD. It worked, but the route searching function does not get beyond the major cities. I had to see what is going on there first.

Just search the right place in the whereis.com website

http://poweredby.whereis.com/shop/Whereis-...tml?nref=WIsite

$395.... or $39.50 if 10 people are sharing ;)

Count me in Taka, $395 is an absolute joke.You can buy a good portable unit for that much.

SO can you copy these then?

Dont need to just Google it, worked for me.

Count me in Taka, $395 is an absolute joke.You can buy a good portable unit for that much.

more info please i assume you got it from a torrent site

more info please i assume you got it from a torrent site

:idea::rolleyes::spiteful::whistling:

..rent ^_^ .

Which one is it though.

Funny I tried to find it last night for you guys with out any luck..it must have gone, the site I used I did not book mark unfortunatley because I found it so easily the first time with no card! :ph34r:

What size was it PC XT?

I see two, one about 450mg, The other about 1.2Gig.

• 4 weeks later...