Service Manuals - Please now refer to the FAQ's

Aurion ZR6

sorry guys for the pc noob questions, how do i save these to my pc.? would make for a great reference.!

Make a new folder called it Aurion Manual

Then download everything into this folder, including the "index.html"

Then open your browser and click open file and point to this folder and click on "index.html"

Look at attached file of the folder open from browser.

post-3160-1207213815_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I see the problem the file I have in corrupted as I cannot see it as well.

I have removed this file till someone can offer a working version of powersteering.pdf

Have you been able to source a fixed version of the power steering section?

btw - great work sourcing all this information! Very informative!

For those who miss out from downloading from the America site.

Would appreciate a thanks for my time to upload to rapidshare.

2GR-FE_Charging

2GR-FE_Cooling

2GR-FE_Emission_Control

2GR-FE_Engine_Control_System

2GR-FE_Engine_Mechanical

2GR-FE_Exhaust

2GR-FE_Fuel

2GR-FE_Ignition

2GR-FE_Intake

2GR-FE_Lubrication

2GR-FE_Starting

07_Collision

07_NCF

Air_Conditioning

Audio_Visual

Axle

Brake

Brake_Control

CAN_Communication

Cruise_Control

Door_Lock

Drive_Shaft

Electrical_Wiring_Diagram_Manual

Engine_Hood_Door

Engine_Immobiliser

Exterior

Garage_Door_Opener

Horn

Instrument_Panel

Interior

Introduction

Lighting

Maintenance

Meter

Mirror

Navigation

Parking_Brake

Power_Steering Been removed due to corrupted file, can someone offer a replacement? please PM me.

Preparation

Seat

Seat_Belt

Service_Specifications

Sliding_Roof

SRS

Steering_Column

Suspension

Theft_Deterrent

Tire_and_Wheels

U660E_Automatic_Transaxle

Windshield_Windowglass

Wiper_and_Washer

Add Index file for easier use, download and unpack in same folder and pdf's.

To use double click on the index.html, your browser will open up and you will have a web page displaying all your pdf's.

Index.html

Hi Aurion ZR6,

Have just finished downloading the lot.

Cannot seem to get the index working but that is really irrelevant. There is just so much information that would take months to work through.

Appreciate your efforts in making this reference material available to other members of this forum.

Just a brief glance through the material provides many of the answers to the queries raised in this forum.

Regards and Best Wishes

Quark :rolleyes:

I need help with finding the correct manual to install a HUD(Head Display).. Anyone know which part of the manual i should look into?

This is for corolla, but i need to find out wat are the pin for Aurion...

screenshot008as1.th.jpg

• 1 month later...
Just added 3 downloadable files of the whole files, just unpack to a folder and you up and running.

i am using these files and doing something now, when its all done and working, i will post something.. hope they are the same as aurion..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Are these docs still available? Can someone email them to me or let me know where to get them from pls?

Just picked up 2008 Aurion Sportivo ZR6 this morning and keen to hook up my IPod to the sat nav unit...

Does anyone know how to disable/over-ride the lockout function on the sat nav unit that prevents you from dialling phone numbers (and playing with GPS)while driving?

Cheers.

Edited by Jimbob

Does it have information on setting the lock/unlock beeps?

Anyway the camrystuff.com site seems to be down.

You can enable/disable the lock/unlock beeps, as well as the indicator flashes. Unfortunately, you need to use the Intelligent Tester to do so which is a real nuisance as you have to go to the service department every time you want to make a change.

• 2 weeks later...

You can enable/disable the lock/unlock beeps, as well as the indicator flashes. Unfortunately, you need to use the Intelligent Tester to do so which is a real nuisance as you have to go to the service department every time you want to make a change.

not sure about this, but on camry 05, u can do it yourself by using the car key and horn..

not sure about this, but on camry 05, u can do it yourself by using the car key and horn..

Have you got more information on this? If I get more info, I will try it out to see if it works. So long as it can be re-enabled because I quite like the beep. I reckon it sounds better than the chirp of standard alarm systems.

I did google a fair bit 2 weeks ago. Found an instruction set. Didn't keep URL cos it didn't work.

For what its worth I remember it involved some combination of turning the key quickly three times and pressing the horn one of more times.

The instructions did sound familar though (maybe I used it before on the 02 Camry?).

I did google a fair bit 2 weeks ago. Found an instruction set. Didn't keep URL cos it didn't work.

For what its worth I remember it involved some combination of turning the key quickly three times and pressing the horn one of more times.

The instructions did sound familar though (maybe I used it before on the 02 Camry?).

yea, turn the key to on 3 times, without starting the car.. then press the horn, u will see some signal on the dash board that confirm the changes..

wait, i just remember where is the instruction, IT IS IN THE MANUAL~~~~ go take a read..

Ah yeah. In the same section it also says you can do two stage unlock.

Wonder why Toyota changed it and made it difficult for customers to adjust it on Aurion.

Just added 3 downloadable files of the whole files, just unpack to a folder and you up and running.

i am using these files and doing something now, when its all done and working, i will post something.. hope they are the same as aurion..

Know where one can download the Aurion manuals?

I don't think that anyone out there has "leaked" the Aurion service manual. I think the only reason why the 07 Camry service manual is out there is because someone out there from Toyota USA was nice enough to let a copy of it go into the wild.

In the meantime, the closest you are going to get to the Aurion service manual are the 07 Camry ones available at: "Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals"

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think that anyone out there has "leaked" the Aurion service manual. I think the only reason why the 07 Camry service manual is out there is because someone out there from Toyota USA was nice enough to let a copy of it go into the wild.

In the meantime, the closest you are going to get to the Aurion service manual are the 07 Camry ones available at: "Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals"

i wouldnt have thought itd be that hard to re upload the original Rapidshare link to the aurion ??

For those who miss out from downloading from the America site.

Would appreciate a thanks for my time to upload to rapidshare.

2GR-FE_Charging

2GR-FE_Cooling

2GR-FE_Emission_Control

2GR-FE_Engine_Control_System

2GR-FE_Engine_Mechanical

2GR-FE_Exhaust

2GR-FE_Fuel

2GR-FE_Ignition

2GR-FE_Intake

2GR-FE_Lubrication

2GR-FE_Starting

07_Collision

07_NCF

Air_Conditioning

Audio_Visual

Axle

Brake

Brake_Control

CAN_Communication

Cruise_Control

Door_Lock

Drive_Shaft

Electrical_Wiring_Diagram_Manual

Engine_Hood_Door

Engine_Immobiliser

Exterior

Garage_Door_Opener

Horn

Instrument_Panel

Interior

Introduction

Lighting

Maintenance

Meter

Mirror

Navigation

Parking_Brake

Power_Steering Been removed due to corrupted file, can someone offer a replacement? please PM me.

Preparation

Seat

Seat_Belt

Service_Specifications

Sliding_Roof

SRS

Steering_Column

Suspension

Theft_Deterrent

Tire_and_Wheels

U660E_Automatic_Transaxle

Windshield_Windowglass

Wiper_and_Washer

Add Index file for easier use, download and unpack in same folder and pdf's.

To use double click on the index.html, your browser will open up and you will have a web page displaying all your pdf's.

Index.html

Hi Aurion ZR6,

Have just finished downloading the lot.

Cannot seem to get the index working but that is really irrelevant. There is just so much information that would take months to work through.

Appreciate your efforts in making this reference material available to other members of this forum.

Just a brief glance through the material provides many of the answers to the queries raised in this forum.

Regards and Best Wishes

Quark :rolleyes:

sorry i'm getting confused was it quark or Aurion Zr6,anyway, many thanks for your time and efforts but can you please re upload these files agian?alot of us missed out.

cheers

Edited by fatsatman

You guys do realise that the "Aurion" service manuals that were uploaded here that were on the original page were actually the 2007 Toyota Camry Service manuals... which are exactly the same as the ones you can obtain from Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals. That's why I said you can obtain it from that web page (which as of the moment of this posting is having issues, but the link has been in this thread all the way since May 28). Why re-upload it if it is already on the internet for download?

I can guarantee you 100% that it is exactly the same manual that was uploaded and posted here because I downloaded all 300MB of it.

Edited by DJKOR