Service Manuals - Please now refer to the FAQ's

Aurion ZR6

You guys do realise that the "Aurion" service manuals that were uploaded here that were on the original page were actually the 2007 Toyota Camry Service manuals... which are exactly the same as the ones you can obtain from Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals. That's why I said you can obtain it from that web page (which as of the moment of this posting is having issues, but the link has been in this thread all the way since May 28). Why re-upload it if it is already on the internet for download?

I can guarantee you 100% that it is exactly the same manual that was uploaded and posted here because I downloaded all 300MB of it.

yer i know its the same but ive been tring the camry one for over a week now :( thats why im askibg

For your viewing pleasure, I spent 4 hours to upload this for everyone. You know, at the time I posted the reference to the "Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals", it was up and running. As a matter of fact, I was just able to visit it then and download a manual, making all that time I spent uploading it that little bit less worthwhile. Anyways, enough said.

2GR-FE_Charging

2GR-FE_Cooling

2GR-FE_Emission_Control

2GR-FE_Engine_Control_System

2GR-FE_Engine_Mechanical

2GR-FE_Exhaust

2GR-FE_Fuel

2GR-FE_Ignition

2GR-FE_Intake

2GR-FE_Lubrication

2GR-FE_Starting

07_Collision

07_NCF

Electrical_Wiring_Diagram_Manual

Air_Conditioning

Audio_Visual

Axle

Brake

Brake_Control

CAN_Communication

Cruise_Control

Door_Lock

Drive_Shaft

Engine_Hood_Door

Engine_Immobiliser

Exterior

Garage_Door_Opener

Horn

Instrument_Panel

Interior

Introduction

Lighting

Maintenance

Meter

Mirror

Navigation

Parking_Brake

Preparation

Seat

Seat_Belt

Service_Specifications

Sliding_Roof

SRS

Steering_Column

Suspension

Theft_Deterrent

Tire_and_Wheels

U660E_Automatic_Transaxle

Windshield_Windowglass

Wiper_and_Washer

index_files --> Extract and place in same folder as service manuals.

Thanks heaps mate,,

yes ur right the website is now operational. BUGGER :lol:

Edited by fatsatman

• 2 months later...
For your viewing pleasure, I spent 4 hours to upload this for everyone. You know, at the time I posted the reference to the "Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals", it was up and running. As a matter of fact, I was just able to visit it then and download a manual, making all that time I spent uploading it that little bit less worthwhile. Anyways, enough said.

2GR-FE_Charging

2GR-FE_Cooling

2GR-FE_Emission_Control

2GR-FE_Engine_Control_System

2GR-FE_Engine_Mechanical

2GR-FE_Exhaust

2GR-FE_Fuel

2GR-FE_Ignition

2GR-FE_Intake

2GR-FE_Lubrication

2GR-FE_Starting

07_Collision

07_NCF

Electrical_Wiring_Diagram_Manual

Air_Conditioning

Audio_Visual

Axle

Brake

Brake_Control

CAN_Communication

Cruise_Control

Door_Lock

Drive_Shaft

Engine_Hood_Door

Engine_Immobiliser

Exterior

Garage_Door_Opener

Horn

Instrument_Panel

Interior

Introduction

Lighting

Maintenance

Meter

Mirror

Navigation

Parking_Brake

Preparation

Seat

Seat_Belt

Service_Specifications

Sliding_Roof

SRS

Steering_Column

Suspension

Theft_Deterrent

Tire_and_Wheels

U660E_Automatic_Transaxle

Windshield_Windowglass

Wiper_and_Washer

index_files --> Extract and place in same folder as service manuals.

Thanks heaps mate,,

yes ur right the website is now operational. BUGGER :lol:

Edited by sera709

• 1 month later...

*EDIT - I've downloaded the Gen 6 Manuals*

Now what do I do with the ISO? Sorry, not very literate here.

Microsoft tells me I need to buy a software to read...but is there another way?

Thanks!

Edited by e240

*EDIT - I've downloaded the Gen 6 Manuals*

Now what do I do with the ISO? Sorry, not very literate here.

Microsoft tells me I need to buy a software to read...but is there another way?

Thanks!

Anyone? Anyone? Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum....

Hi e240, ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization, it's just an image that allows you to burn the doco onto a disc media such as CD, DVD, the link said it's a Hybrid Service Manual so I wouldn't be bother to download it.

To DJKOR: bro you did a wonderful job uploading it to rapidshare, a more better way to uploads these manuals is to compress them into one file using either Winzip or Winrar the later does a better job at compressing, and both are free, it will saves you heaps of time uploading and pasting the links.

Have a nice day all :)

To DJKOR: bro you did a wonderful job uploading it to rapidshare, a more better way to uploads these manuals is to compress them into one file using either Winzip or Winrar the later does a better job at compressing, and both are free, it will saves you heaps of time uploading and pasting the links.

Have a nice day all :)

Thanks mate. I took the extra effort and did each manual individually for the everyone else's convenience. The reason I did that was becuase not everyone wants to download a ZIP file of around 200MB+ just to get a couple of service manuals. Some people may only need one manual which is about 8MB in size. Downloading a ZIP file with all of them would be pointless for those people. As well, Rapidshare only takes files up to 100MB which means I would need to split the archive up. Though I could get around that by using MegaUpload or something.

Right....if you ever need to split the file bro, there are softwares like HJSPLIT that allows you to split up the .rar files and once you download all the .rar.001, .rar002,...files you can use this software again to re-join all the files and extract the doco.

Also Rapidshare, Megaupload links usually last about 3 months or 90 days since the last download unless you have Premium membership.

Regards

p

• 2 months later...
For those who miss out from downloading from the America site.

Would appreciate a thanks for my time to upload to rapidshare.

Hi, Am new here. How do I download these service manual from Rapidshare - do you have a link?

Hi, Am new here. How do I download these service manual from Rapidshare - do you have a link?

Um. Is that a serious question? On this page, I can see my post with all the links, then I can see those links quoted in two more posts. I don't mean to be rude, but that is pushing it.

Um. Is that a serious question? On this page, I can see my post with all the links, then I can see those links quoted in two more posts. I don't mean to be rude, but that is pushing it.

Hey Dj - Maybe he mean some of the link if not all are dead.

Azza

Hey Dj - Maybe he mean some of the link if not all are dead.

Azza

Well yes, a link or two may be dead there, but what is stopping someone from clicking on the link to 'Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals' which can be seen on the first four posts on this page. At the very top of this page, that post quote even says that the manuals are accessible there. Someone with a bit of initiative would click on there first. If you did, you will find all the manuals still up and working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

help!! i cant find the attachement to download... :help:

Oh dear.

On this very page:

• Post number 52 has numerous links on it. Also mentioned again in post 53 and 54.
  • If any of those links are dead, posts 51, 52, 53, 54, & 65 make mention of the following - Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals
  • And then, if you want to get all at the same time, post 69 has a link to download a complete ZIP file - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKKWYAJT

It sometimes helps to take a quick look at the last page of a thread for the more recent posts.

Oh dear.

On this very page:

• Post number 52 has numerous links on it. Also mentioned again in post 53 and 54.
  • If any of those links are dead, posts 51, 52, 53, 54, & 65 make mention of the following - Camry Stuff - Gen6 Manuals
  • And then, if you want to get all at the same time, post 69 has a link to download a complete ZIP file - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKKWYAJT

It sometimes helps to take a quick look at the last page of a thread for the more recent posts.

well dohh sorrryy,,, from what i know attachment is usually at the very top of the thread and its not there...i just couldnt be fked looking at the page 1 by 1..

thanks anyway

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...