Handling

black turkey

hi, my friend keeps saying that his lancer can corner faster than my car and handle better. and i thought that mine would handle better than his. he has just a basic '99 lancer, one with the small spoiler and thats all everything is stock as a rock. and i have a stock 92celica.

I'm just kinda stuck cos i don't really know who's car would handle better. he also says that the lancer is faster to, which i can believe cos its a lot lighter.

anyone know which car is better or a way to find out (legally) (Google doesn't answer it)

aww will knowing whos car is better make u better than himm haha.. the way i see it, no matter wat stats u get ur m8, he wont be satisfied till u take him on up a mountain - i vote mt nebo :spiteful:

thats what i keep telling him, but he is like "Lamcers are made for corners" im like WTF are you on about. you dont drive a **** evo!!! but then he is all yeah but since they are based on eachother my lancer still corners really good so i tell him to go **** himself.

then he comes up later and says "your car is lower so that mean, yours will have less chance of flipping but my car can corner faster (he emphasized faster)" at that point i realized he is douche that has got no knowledge of the topic.

i have made a bet i will beat him through the place where going and the winner gets 50 bucks and a tank of fuel. i cant wait.

p.s after school he showed me his tyres and said, that because they are thinner they can make me turn faster and sharper and that thick tyres are only used for not loosing traction when accelerating but suck at cornering. i told him that that is true when we are in a carpark doing less that 20. but he still insists that he will kill me in a handling race....bring it on. (his tyres are also nearly bold lol)

punch him in the head lol

i have proven it to him time and time again. even more so now that i have Goodyear eagle f1's. his lancer sucks, he hit a gutter trying to keep up with me through some very nice roundabouts. he is looking at a old look hyundai coupe

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha lancers :blink: , celica's handle alot better, thats what they made 2 do. I launch mine (91 st184) around corners all the time, with 4WS, 17"s n wide tyres. ROADHOG, thats all i hav 2 say.