Toyota Whereis 13 vis V14

Leeder

• 1 month later...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah THE lOVE, Is it that time of year again....... :D

Im off on a weeks camping trip to Bendethra and then down the far south coast....no time for love but let me know if any one else finds some its bound to pop up any time! :wub: B)

Edited by PC XT

No Love on the Easter Holidays with the V14 Disk its starting to play up after a less than a year of use, could not Route properly! Any one else have this problem?

Inserted real V13 BACK IN NO PROBLEMS

No Love on the Easter Holidays with the V14 Disk its starting to play up after a less than a year of use, could not Route properly! Any one else have this problem?

HI, CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THE V13&V14? I DOWNLOADED THE V14 ISO AND BURNED 5 DL+ DISKS BUT WHEN I PUT IT INTO THE 6 DISKS SLOT IT SHOWN DISK ERROR. IT DROVE ME CRAZY. I DONT KNOW WHICH IS WRONG THE MAP ISO OR THE DVD BURNER OR DL+ BLANK DISK?

SORRY MATE TOO MANY QUESTIONS. THANKS

THANKS A LOT

HI, CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THE V13&V14? I DOWNLOADED THE V14 ISO AND BURNED 5 DL+ DISKS BUT WHEN I PUT IT INTO THE 6 DISKS SLOT IT SHOWN DISK ERROR. IT DROVE ME CRAZY. I DONT KNOW WHICH IS WRONG THE MAP ISO OR THE DVD BURNER OR DL+ BLANK DISK?

THANKS A LOT

V13 Came with the car and v14 now has problems with it I think that the copied disks are missing some small bits of information required to make them run 100% I noticed it about six months ago in having trouble routing. Besides you have a different car to us. I dont think all the disks are interchangable from model to model??? Not 100% sure may be its the quality of disk as they get very very hot when in use.

THANKS A LOT

V13 Came with the car and v14 now has problems with it I think that the copied disks are missing some small bits of information required to make them run 100% I noticed it about six months ago in having trouble routing. Besides you have a different car to us. I dont think all the disks are interchangable from model to model??? Not 100% sure may be its the quality of disk as they get very very hot when in use.

thank you for your reply. if you like can you give me a copy i will pay for it! thanks

THANKS A LOT

thank you for your reply. if you like can you give me a copy i will pay for it! thanks

Only a matter of time till V15 is freely available. :whistling:

Ahh No Love, but I can tell you you only need a normal DVD....A DL disc is not required for V15...That is all :)

Edited by PC XT