Spotted - National

I thought it might be an idea to post a sticky for sighted Cars that we see around the place?

I saw a white Sportivo on Edward street in the city this morning with 18' chromes.

Looked very nice. I walked over and told him the website. So lets hope he comes in and says hello B)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just came back from a business trip in Melbourne. I was in the city on wednesday night driving around in my rental Lancer when i spotted the stivo with pink bits on it. I pulled next to him and said hi... He must have thought i was quite odd because he gave me a puzzled look. then he said "oh yeah, I know..." by then the lights went green so i said bye and drove off. hehehe... Probaby just gave confirmation to another Melbournian that Sydney-siders are weird! :lol:

Not I said the blowfly, mine's red....but I have noticed that Sci-Fleet Toyota at Kedron has just sold a used silver one....If whoever bought it paid the retail price, then they got jibbed...

Have seen a blue one lately hanging around the new shops on Dohles Rocks Rd at Castle Hill if anybody knows him. Looks stock too...

Sounds like a plan..... or we could have a sticker made up with the web site address and park next to them....

I have a freind that works at B/R Plaza...I'll ask her if she has seen who has it....

I spotted a few Stivo's today. Tell us if they were you.

Red stivo Toombul rd 7.30am

Red stivo with personalised plates LMP 68 parked outside Heavy Duty Motorcycles on the service road at Springwood.

Silver stivo turned into Sexton st Milton in front of me at 6.30pm

Silver stivo at lights on Handford rd and Rogan rd at 7.00pm. It was a lady driving.

Stivo's- they're everywhere! :P

None were me,

I saw a stock red one with standard plates this morning at 7:45 ish Lutwyche Rd inbound with lady driver between Kedron through to Windsor

A few of us Melbourne boys have made our own flyers, we've got an A4 sheet with a pic of the biggest melbourne meet we had ( The one in the Gallery with all the cars lined up in a semi circle outside toyota hq ) and the URL for the forum typed on the bottom. We just leave it on people's windscreens.

Spotted another red Stivo in the carpark of the Springwood Aquatic Centre. It was a stocky and very dirty.

Also spotted a silver Stivo on the Gateway motorway heading south at Belmont.

Blue Stivo on Silverwater Rd at a bit after 4pm today.  I tried to get his attention but i was in a van so too hard. Looked pretty much stock.

There is a blue stivo that takes his owner to work everyday at silverwater just off silverwater road. perhaps it's him. I've never seem him before. I work just around the corner from "blue stivo"

Blue Stivo on Silverwater Rd at a bit after 4pm today.  I tried to get his attention but i was in a van so too hard. Looked pretty much stock.

There is a blue stivo that takes his owner to work everyday at silverwater just off silverwater road. perhaps it's him. I've never seem him before. I work just around the corner from "blue stivo"

I get a feeling i may have seen you today qkslvr. May have been someone else though. Parramatta Rd between 10:00-11:00am near Hungry Jacks at Auburn. Stopped at the set of lights. I was in my black baby coming out of the street there. If it wasn't you it was a silver stivo that with nice aftermarket rims and lowered.

Also spotted... white sportivo coming out of menai marketplace.

Ahh!!! First day of the working week (last one before the fat man comes)...

More cars on the raod with workers returning after their weekends of fishing, drinking and sleeping. Let's see how many 'tivos are on the roads. I will keep my beady little eyes out, but most Brissie Drivers 'cept Danthuyer appear to be Southside....