Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This older women in a facelifted 1ZZ just pulled up and yelled at me "NICE CAR MOITE!!" after a long game of follow the leader HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We should try and recruit her for some meets LOLOL

• 4 weeks later...

About 2 weeks ago dad told me he spotted a red Sportivo, dumped with a sunroof. He was driving the Evo not his S'tivo so he didn't go crazy waving or anything.

Spotted again Jen, you must be racking up the kms on your car lol.

About 2 weeks ago dad told me he spotted a red Sportivo, dumped with a sunroof. He was driving the Evo not his S'tivo so he didn't go crazy waving or anything.

Spotted again Jen, you must be racking up the kms on your car lol.

Was that the white Evo going from the Monaro hwy to Tuggeranong? If so, he waved anyway as I was admiring his wheels

Simo, I was starting to wonder what happened to you! I'm around all weekend, so call me whenever. I read the installation instructions and I have a feeling I'll electrocute myself! And I'm not a snob, just visually impared apparently! I didn't see you! :blink:

Edited by Jen

I think I spotted your dad Jimmy and Micky the monaro this arvo, I tryed to ring about it but no answer :P

P.s im pretty ****** so I dont blame you for not answering :P

PPS tell yer old bloke, sorry if i ****** him off with my dickheadish driving :P

Micky, was that you going down hindmarsh drive at about 7:12pm tonight???

if u mean me micky then nope :(

as for last night, i was out as me message suggested, but I got no reply either :P

and i havent seen the old man yet so cant tell ya!

Underneath the Canberra Centre today... parked very close to the escalators...

Silver sportivo: rear skirt, lowered, grille and cool eyelids. Same as everyone elses eyelids, except had cutouts to mould around the headlamp shape.

Very solid looking car indeed...

Anyone from here??

Silver sportivo: rear skirt, lowered, grille and cool eyelids. Same as everyone elses eyelids, except had cutouts to mould around the headlamp shape.

Anyone from here??

rims?

If they were silver volk copies then we know who it is. we don't talk about him anymore lol

Anyone from here??

rims?

If they were silver volk copies then we know who it is. we don't talk about him anymore lol

"Ol' Wazza from Mungindi " ? (wherever that is...)

lol...and why is that? (if this isnt taboo, and nobody minds giving me a history lesson...)

It was just...bad mmkay? Mmkay lol.

Discussion over beverages or Krispy Kreme's will enable a more 'elaborate' explanation however.

you're on squire... just not Krispy Kreme - i vowed never to have them. Who's up for beverages/frozen custard/something more wholesome than krispy kreme?

Now that I'm housesitting in town (rather than living in mexico), any evening for the next week or 2 is fine by me ('cept Saturday nights)

• 1 month later...