Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted red Stivo on the Gateway mwy heading south near toombul at 10.45am

spotted the same red stivo  heading north on the Gateway mwy and turning off at East west Arterial at 6pm tonight.

I Have Red Stivo, but in the words of shaggy "It Wasn't Me"...

hehehe I Was in Bundy

Spotted a Blue rolla (not sure what but wasn't a stivo) on the news outside Bankstown Police driving away one of the d**ks who bashed the kitten at the railway station...

He deserves to be taken away in something truly crappy ... like a Lada. <_<

The Rolla is way too classy for him ... B)

Spotted two Sportivo's today ... a black Sportivo parked in a driveway in the Logan area around 10:30am, and then a white one travelling north along Lutwyche Road around 2:30pm, turned off before we got to the Kedron Park hotel.

Spotted two modified Ascent hatches this afternoon in the city, a black one turning right from Elizabeth St into Edward St and a white one on Edward St crossing Margaret St.

Both attracted my attention with rather nice exhaust notes, both co-incidentally have mufflers where, when you look at the tip end-on, its like a pipe within a pipe. Not sure if that's a fashion trend or if it has some sort of performance merit, but there you go.

I like this game! :lol:

Hey Buddha, it sounds like they had the chrome tip extension (similar to what I had on my 2000 Levin)

Spotted Silver Sportivo on sale at Toyota Used Car Lot at Tingalpa

Spotted in ipswich today,, Black sportivo or look alike with gold badging looked very stylish number plates ### 82 and big **** exhaust.. didn't mind.. anyone here..???

Thats Miranda ...she has come on a few cruises with us ;)

its a 1zz dressed up ;)

Hey Buddha, it sounds like they had the chrome tip extension (similar to what I had on my 2000 Levin)

Hey Afyfe, not sure about your Levin (mainly 'cause I've never seen it - I'm blonde and need to be reminded about these things!), but here is a pic I found of a very similar looking device (courtesy of Ebay):

In the words of Marcia Hines, "that's what I'm talkin' 'BOUT!" :P

Hey Afyfe, not sure about your Levin (mainly 'cause I've never seen it - I'm blonde and need to be reminded about these things!), but here is a pic I found of a very similar looking device (courtesy of Ebay):

In the words of Marcia Hines, "that's what I'm talkin' 'BOUT!" :P

Nah, mine was different - Have a look if you see a levin on the road (not current 1ZZ shape) - It was standard exhaust but with an extension screwed over the top....

So kyle's after some more rice eh? 4 inches of absolute pure rice. Are we going the angle mounted rear muffler for the hardcore look?

go hard boys, go hard I say!!!