Cruise Range Kilos

kor99

Picked up my Sahara Diesel Auto 2 days ago & have travelled about 1500k's & refueled on several occasions. After each refuel the trip computer displays 659 as the cruise range. I have been averaging around 12l/100 k's (on a trip) & therefore would have expected the range to be around 800.

Anyone else have this experience??

Picked up my Sahara Diesel Auto 2 days ago & have travelled about 1500k's & refueled on several occasions. After each refuel the trip computer displays 659 as the cruise range. I have been averaging around 12l/100 k's (on a trip) & therefore would have expected the range to be around 800.

Agreed - mine never shows better than a range of around 650kms. Interestingly when it is nearly empty on the "dial" I can only get about 60 litres in, which means that it has around 30 left - I will keep checking.

The good news that I have had so far is that the Cruiser Computor is calculating consumption very accurately, compared to fuel in check speedo.

Agreed - mine never shows better than a range of around 650kms. Interestingly when it is nearly empty on the "dial" I can only get about 60 litres in, which means that it has around 30 left - I will keep checking.

The good news that I have had so far is that the Cruiser Computor is calculating consumption very accurately, compared to fuel in check speedo.

Thanks for that. Obviously this is something we need to speak to Toyota about. Its a little annoying on a trip in country areas where doubt exists on fuel availability, particularly on weekends such as this.

Apart from that I think it is an amazing vehicle and a big step up from the 100 series.