Fridge Slider

stephano

Greetings all.

I have a 40 litre Engel fridge. With my Hilux, I had it mounted on an Engel slider which was bolted to the tray - no problems. However, with the 200 and the third row of seats, which I would use only rarely, bolting the slider to the floor would cause problems with using the third row (or at least one of the third row seats). I don't want to install a full drawer system and I'd prefer not to strap the fridge down.

Has anyone solved this one?

Greetings all.

I have a 40 litre Engel fridge. With my Hilux, I had it mounted on an Engel slider which was bolted to the tray - no problems. However, with the 200 and the third row of seats, which I would use only rarely, bolting the slider to the floor would cause problems with using the third row (or at least one of the third row seats). I don't want to install a full drawer system and I'd prefer not to strap the fridge down.

Sorry can't help you with that - However it is a bit poor that their is only one power supply on the front dash - Will have to get one installed at the rear for things like fridges etc.

Greetings all.

Sorry can't help you with that - However it is a bit poor that their is only one power supply on the front dash - Will have to get one installed at the rear for things like fridges etc.

Yes, I was a bit unhappy about being charged $150 for a rear power outlet for a so-called off-road vehicle when my VW Golf pavement machine has one as standard.

• 1 month later...
Greetings all.

Yes, I was a bit unhappy about being charged $150 for a rear power outlet for a so-called off-road vehicle when my VW Golf pavement machine has one as standard.

We are spending $20,000 on all the extras for our new Merlot GXL TTD LC200 eg ARB Merlot Deluxe bull bar, IPF spot lights, ORS double ally drawers + fridge slide (80l Waeko), Long Ranger 180lt fuel tank, ARB roof rack, KAYMAR twin rear wheel carriers, six STT Coopers, and a UHF two way, oh and a thumper rear battery pack.

Then off on the gunbarrel, Canning stock route back along the Tanami track. Plenty of paint protection.