The Ultimate Footy Topic

MT

Footy!  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bah!!! 0-0 Draw at Pompey!!!

FA cup time:

So shat off that Barnesley lost to Cardiff City... Here i was hoping some rough northern team from the next division down would go all the way!

So who's it gonna be then: Cardiff or Portsmouth??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even **** talk to me about **** portmouth... dirty little bastards from the south with their stinky sea freight town

*Notice I got so fired up that I lost control of my typing

Edited by Tayles

How to Knock @rsenal Out of the Premier League, by Owen Hargreaves:

• Rip up the German Bundesliga for 8 years before going home to join a big English club
  • Allow Cristiano Ronaldo to score 27 league goals in the season
  • Hide behind the wall where the big-mouthed German goal keeper can't see you, making sure everybody in the stadium thinks Ronaldo will take the free kick
  • Curl the free kick into the bottom corner whist the goal keeper is still standing there waiting for Ronaldo to step up
  • Go crazy

Dude, you may be six points ahead... but you're still walking a tightrope...

Ar5enal this weekend, who are next behind you.... They are hungry. So if you lose.... then you play Chelsea the week after, who are also hungry and next down the table, and lose to them...

... Ar5enal have won the League.

(can someone please uncensor Ar5e?!?!)

Edited by Leroy

In saying that, Viduka FTW! He's reinvented himself with a few goals

You gotta love Dukes :toast: ...although I can't say I'm impressed with his commitment to the Soccerroos. Play every game or none at all! He's as bad as Lazza in the Perth Glory

Edited by Seano

Yea I don't know why the players are like that... I guess they make more money playing for the big clubs. Viduka might think he's already reached his achievements with the Aussie team and there's no point him taking up a spot because he'll be a pensioner when the next world cup rolls around.

art.hargreaves.gi.jpg

Notice Ronaldo still standing there as if he's about the take the free kick... The keeper couldn't even see Hargreaves 'cos he came from the left. F***in' perfect.

Edited by Tayles

I'll be in the 'berra for Anzac Day with a few mates..... care to meet up a watering hole for a few beers and watch your precious Pies get the snot kicked out of them? :)

No reply...... same number of comp. points on the ladder...... scared? ;)

Oh that's alright then. I thought he might be scared of beer :ph34r: I'm getting tanked in the nation's capital and nobody wants to join me....

I'll be in the 'berra for Anzac Day with a few mates..... care to meet up a watering hole for a few beers and watch your precious Pies get the snot kicked out of them? :)

No reply...... same number of comp. points on the ladder...... scared? ;)

Whoops... never saw this sorry Tats!!!

hahaha not scared... they havent played well lately, dont u worry i've been copping it at work.

Thanks for your offer, I would love to but I dont think i'm here Anzac day... the missus has me going somewhere for some picnic thing... no TV... i'm hoping there is beer though!!!

Utter embarrassment on my part..... had to drown my sorrows in Bundy last night.....

Drove home this morning so no meet for me tonight, sorry :(

• 3 weeks later...

Not happy... but at least it was another Northern team that won it (I'm looking very hard for reasons to be happy here)

Look at Ronaldo's face... you'd think he worked hard for it or something. Maybe he did; diving every game must be hard on you. I'll have his wages to dive.

Hell, I'd dive EVERY GAME for a mere 60k per annum!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL only saw your post just now Leroy... funny funny :D the closest Newcastle have been to a title was Alan Shearer... Who won it for Blackburn :lol:

Oh and guess what TOCAU...

UNITED DID THE DOUBLE!

Champions of Europe!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL only saw your post just now Leroy... funny funny :D the closest Newcastle have been to a title was Alan Shearer... Who won it for Blackburn :lol:

Oh and guess what TOCAU...

UNITED DID THE DOUBLE!

Champions of Europe!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah yeah, you won... big whoop, wanna fight about it? :ph34r:

As for a Toon title - you are almost correct - but you forgot coming 2nd before Keegan did the bolt last time :whistling:

Edited by Leroy

Soccer is the only real true-to-label "football"

Liverpool have been my favourite team forever, since I remember watching them smash everyone back in the late 80's.

Have a soft spot for my nations game, Rugby - Waikato Chiefs

Love watching NRL - Brisbane Bronco's

And I am getting into the 'Footy' too - Richmond Tigers FTW

btw who would wanna be John Terry right now?.... no thanks