toyota reiz

icejagans

the only car that i consider perfect for me is the toyota reiz.

While i was on holiday in china, i was often the passenger in my uncle's reiz.

BOY IS IT SMOOTH! A 2.5 V6 (the same one in the lexus IS250) mated to a 6 speed auto driven through the rear wheels.

It's a mid size vehicle, nothing to big but it does weigh quite a bit (around 1700kg), but all in all its the perfect car.

Now i believe that if Toyota imports the Reiz they might have a real winner here.

post-6929-1207649939_thumb.jpg

the only car that i consider perfect for me is the toyota reiz.

While i was on holiday in china, i was often the passenger in my uncle's reiz.

BOY IS IT SMOOTH! A 2.5 V6 (the same one in the lexus IS250) mated to a 6 speed auto driven through the rear wheels.

It's a mid size vehicle, nothing to big but it does weigh quite a bit (around 1700kg), but all in all its the perfect car.

Now i believe that if Toyota imports the Reiz they might have a real winner here.

But why would they import that, it will be a direct competitor for the Aurion???

it's smaller than an aurion. For me the aurion is a bit too big, so many would see it as a camry competitor.

In being a rwd car, many falcodore drivers would finally deem it as an actual alternative.

IF they imported i would be the first on the waiting list.

Well a toyota would not compete against another toyota so it will have to replace an existing model. I think if they made the Aurion on a RWD it would provide a better appeal to those looking for a change from their Commodore or Falcon...

Given Toyota has bought more stake into Subaru, we could see in the future probably a AWD platform...

I think Holden have a competitor to that called the Epica. 2.5 V6 (only 115Kw I think). Don't see it selling so well and probably not the same quality.

Edited by Adrian

the epica is absoulutely rubbish.

In wheels, the idiots who compared the cars (if you call it a comparision) would rather the epica to a camry!!

But i guess the epica is reasonably affordable for the masses.

Would never happen... Importing a V6 in the size of a Corolla, with the same engine as the upper-class (and cost!) Lexus, it would simply be bad marketing.

Aurion in an AWD however, would be an absolute winner - and is something I to this day cannot understand why they would have overlooked...