Members Garage

SILVABULLIT

Hi Steve

What's the chances of having a garage type gallery where you can put all the info about your car and pictures in a standardised layout? EG have a page which outlines the specific categories of a car - interior,exterior, engine gearbox etc etc Each category you type your info into relating the the mods on your car then have x amount of set pictures eg front on rear side under bonnet etc.

Would be handy to be able to see everyone's car and what's done to it for easy reference. I've heard it mentioned among a few members but don't know if anyone has approached you about this.

What are your thoughts on this?

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

I know I have asked before...but I too would like this feature :)

I have asked previously about this and steve mentioned that it wouldnt happen untill out AUS site gets more registred users. as we are still a small % in comparison to TOC which I can understand as this feature costs money also ;)

There's another way around this, Add another section to the forum, and each member starts a post with pics and description of their own car, and when they have any new additions, they simply modify their previous post.

no need guys

a members garage will be added soon.

Plus a members gallery... this gallery will give each member 10 meg of web space and their own private album... Check the UK site to see this ;)

no need guys

a members garage will be added soon.

Plus a members gallery... this gallery will give each member 10 meg of web space and their own private album... Check the UK site to see this ;)

YAY! for Steve,.....all bow to the mighty one we call "Steve'!!

keep you guys updated.. These forums are now registered and paid for... The forum before was an unlicenced version... I have paid for the licence and upgraded to the latest version.

So.. I am ready to install some goodies this week

keep you guys updated.. These forums are now registered and paid for... The forum before was an unlicenced version... I have paid for the licence and upgraded to the latest version.

So.. I am ready to install some goodies this week

Guys i think it would be nice to give something back to Steve and other TOC ppl for their continued support and efforts in making this one of the BEST Toyota Forums around.

I think it would be nice if we passed the hat around......and send steve something (australiana like)

what you think?

Thanks Steve for the garage. It's just what the doctor ordered. Danthuyer we could send him a warm beer. I heard it's all the rage over there! Once again thanks Steve for your efforts. Now everbody go out and race a Skyline and see what happens then!!!!!

I still have a bit of work to do on the gare.. such as remove the other car makes that are in there.

I did not know it was live.. I was hoping to make it live today :P

• 1 year later...