My New Car

G'day everyone,

I have finally got my new car!! :D I picked my car up on friday (2nd May) after a 1 week wait... longest week i've ever had! ...hehe. I bought a 2007 Toyota Corolla Levin SX (demo) from the Toyota dealer at Guildford (I come from the country, out near Dubbo).

I decided to buy a Corolla as I had a Corolla Ascent as a hire car for 3 weeks... I went down to Sydney to visit some friends and my car (2003 Mitsubishi Magna AWD) was stolen and burnt out, I had the car hire option in my insurance policy (thank gawd) and they gave me the Corolla Ascent for 3 weeks. I pretty much fell in love with it ...hehe. So, when the time came to buy a new car I decided to head to Sydney as the car dealers out here aren't worth .5c, rocked up to Guildford Toyota and had a look around, went to a few other dealers and went back to the guys at Guildford as they were the people that were giving me the best deal :D sucked big time having to wait 1 week to pick the car up but I had to wait until my claim was finalised etc... but yeah... Corolla's kick @rse!! ...hehe.

I have taken some pics of my car, they arn't that good but they'll do for now... I am looking at getting a sunroof installed in the near-ish future :) don't know what else I would like to do with it... so, if anyone has any hints/tips/ideas feel free to let me know

The pictures of the car are at this web addy ---> http://luke6891.spaces.live.com/photos/cns...4F6F5B!279/

Cheers

G'day everyone,

I have finally got my new car!! :D I picked my car up on friday (2nd May) after a 1 week wait... longest week i've ever had! ...hehe. I bought a 2007 Toyota Corolla Levin SX (demo) from the Toyota dealer at Guildford (I come from the country, out near Dubbo).

I decided to buy a Corolla as I had a Corolla Ascent as a hire car for 3 weeks... I went down to Sydney to visit some friends and my car (2003 Mitsubishi Magna AWD) was stolen and burnt out, I had the car hire option in my insurance policy (thank gawd) and they gave me the Corolla Ascent for 3 weeks. I pretty much fell in love with it ...hehe. So, when the time came to buy a new car I decided to head to Sydney as the car dealers out here aren't worth .5c, rocked up to Guildford Toyota and had a look around, went to a few other dealers and went back to the guys at Guildford as they were the people that were giving me the best deal :D sucked big time having to wait 1 week to pick the car up but I had to wait until my claim was finalised etc... but yeah... Corolla's kick @rse!! ...hehe.

I have taken some pics of my car, they arn't that good but they'll do for now... I am looking at getting a sunroof installed in the near-ish future :) don't know what else I would like to do with it... so, if anyone has any hints/tips/ideas feel free to let me know

The pictures of the car are at this web addy ---> http://luke6891.spaces.live.com/photos/cns...4F6F5B!279/

Cheers

Very Nice!!!! :clap:

Congratulations on your new buy. These SXs provide good value. Enjoy your new ride! :yahoo:

Hi and welcome :toast::yahoo::yahoo: Sunroofs are great and you wont regret getting one. i use mune all the time :toast::toast: have a look around the members rides like Tofuboi they have done some mods to the new corolla.

Welcome matey. Yeah im thinking about getting a sunroof as well, but never got around to getting a quote on it.

Sunroofs will set you back at about $2100 for the Hollandia 700 and $1650 for the 300 series. http://www.webasto.com.au/am/en/am_auto_sunroofs_485.html

It is probably much better to get the 700 series because it is a completely in-built sunroof where as the 300 has a spoiler-like design.

Sydney Hollandia approved fitters:

City Sunroof Centre

Update your details

34 Cosgrove Rd, ENFIELD, NSW

p: (02) 9742 5359

Prestige Sunroofs

Update your details

11 Harker St, Burwood, VIC 3125

p: (03) 9808 8999

http://www.prestigesunroofs.com.au

Email Prestige Sunroofs

G'day everyone,

Cheers

Congratulations on the purchase i too chose the Levin SX, you should have a lot of fun with it