Eibach Spring Rates

I'd be contacting Eibach on that info. Don't know of anyone on here running Eibachs due to the cost of them being nearly double of Kings/Whiteline/Pedders.

i am running on Eibachs, same as the TTE ones - probably the most common choice over here for the T Sport. Dont know the rates but they aint no stiffer than stock. ride quality is still really good and makes the car feel how it should have been from the factory. I have used cheaper springs in the past but wouldnt recommend as the quality is much lower - the Eibachs carry a 5 year garuntee where as most springs give you 12 months. they will last longer than cheaper springs so if you intend keeping the car for more than a couple of years they will/should work out cheaper in the long run.

mike

i heard they are very simular to the Teins springs, in fact i was told that the Teins were made by Eibach.

But i'm not too sure..

i thought Teins were made in Japan? Eibach are German. I think quality springs wont differ to much - i presume they are all designed with the original damper in mind so..........

i can contact Fensport over here if you would like to confirm - Tony is very helpful and knows his stuff

Mike

i heard they are very simular to the Teins springs, in fact i was told that the Teins were made by Eibach.

But i'm not too sure..

i thought Teins were made in Japan? Eibach are German. I think quality springs wont differ to much - i presume they are all designed with the original damper in mind so..........

i can contact Fensport over here if you would like to confirm - Tony is very helpful and knows his stuff

Mike

that would be good if you could comfirm if its true or not, like i said i'm no expert but thats what guy down the road at the suspension work shop tells me... he's almost convince me to get the Teins ($550) but now i'm not sure...

and i'm sure he could confirm the eibach spring rates too...

sorry to change topic abit...

OK - i rang Tony at Fensport and he said there isnt any noticeable difference betwwen the Eibachs and the Teins. The Tein springs are definately not made by Eibach, Tein make them themselves in Japan.

mike

Edited by AE102

great thanks alot. looks like more than a 1.1 inch drop to me. Car looks great, what size rims are those 16's?

they are the standard 16" wheels clad in Bridgestone Potenza SO3 "pole position" in 205/50/16. its a 30mm drop.

Mike