Wiper Blades

The OEM ones contain actual rubber so I recommend them. Again, expect to pay GPT (Genuine Parts Tax) :P

At the moment I have some white Aunger ones to match the car but they are long and are starting to get noisy.

The OEM ones contain actual rubber so I recommend them. Again, expect to pay GPT (Genuine Parts Tax) :P

At the moment I have some white Aunger ones to match the car but they are long and are starting to get noisy.

White wipers :huh: ...... for shame.

White wipers :huh: ...... for shame.

So shameful that I've had them as long as you've known me (on the Camry too) and you hadn't noticed yet :P

you can get the $15 ones from autobarn - they look cool but trust me, a couple of months later theyll b ****

just get genuine ones, their like $15 for left side and $25 for right side - trust me its worth it theyll last you 4ever

:)

(thats from experience anyway)

you can get the $15 ones from autobarn - they look cool but trust me, a couple of months later theyll b ****

just get genuine ones, their like $15 for left side and $25 for right side - trust me its worth it theyll last you 4ever

(thats from experience anyway)

$40 for a good set seems a reasonable price..

thanks! :)

i got some from super cheap.. they were 10 bucks or smething.. silicone one.. had them for almost 2 yrs now.. still in PERFECT condition.. so i dun see the point of going genuine..

i got some from super cheap.. they were 10 bucks or smething.. silicone one.. had them for almost 2 yrs now.. still in PERFECT condition.. so i dun see the point of going genuine..

your car probably wasnt in the sun as much as my previous car that had them then lol

your car probably wasnt in the sun as much as my previous car that had them then lol

it would be a worry to not only the wipers but the rest of ur car if its under the sun that much.. im out most of the days.. garaged when im @ home.. so i wouldnt say it hasnt been through the rough condition aust has to offer but again.. Perth is not well known for rough conditions compared to Melb..

My genuine wipers lasted me 3 and half years before I replaced them. They actually started to die on the trip to Sydney last year for the National Meet. Mind you it rained constantly from about Ballina all the way to Sydney and around the Newcastle area it was heavy as. Flooding, ships running aground etc etc but we still made it.

• 3 months later...
So what's the size / measurements of the wiper blades for the driver side, passenger side and the back side for a 2003 sportivo hatch (or that I should get) ?

I'd like to know if the rear hatch wiper is replaceable as well. My back wiper is horrible!

go get the bosch aero twin from supercheap

think they're the OEM for some euro cars..

they r thick.. but i like them.. very nice

http://www.bosch.com.au/content/language1/html/5534.htm

its around $22 each side

Got a set of these fitted over the weekend and they are a treat. Silent and efficient.

The thickness takes some getting used to though when compared to the standard wipers.

its around $22 each side

Got a set of these fitted over the weekend and they are a treat. Silent and efficient.

The thickness takes some getting used to though when compared to the standard wipers.

whats the part # for this?

any trimming required to fit?

its around $22 each side

whats the part # for this?

any trimming required to fit?

Part Numbers are BBA550 and BBA475

they arent the exact length as factory individually, but total to be roughly the same.

nah straight switch - no other bits needed

i used the cheapos from the super cheap auto before... i tink its the one with graphite or smt....

last me for about 1 month... and then it starts making weird noises and wouldnt wipe properly.... changed it to genuine... brought it from overseas LOL

works perfect until now....

Got the Aerotwins on the weekend, I must admit they do look a bit ugly (maybe just not used to them) from the inside, but they do a damn sight better job of cleaning the windscreen than the Aunger ones I had on there before.....and less noise too.