admin = downer

illuminati

id like to say good site... administration could do with some changes tho.

these r a few things that can be improved:

1) you guys somtimes move forums. if somthing is posted in a specific forum it is for a reason. it would b much better if u could just copy the forum so itll b accessible from the forum it was posted in instead of moving it.. alot of interesting topics are started in the rolla forum for instance, but they get moved before they take off. alot of members only save the link to the forum to which they belong (eg: corolla, camry etc) so they never go out to the main menu to see the other forums. mainly cos there is no intrest in the other forums for someone like me who owns a corolla.

2) i dont kno if im the only one getting this, but i cant seem to log in and stay logged in. i can log in to post a message, but when i log in in a menu it will still say 'wlogged in as: guest' at the top, no matter how many times i log in it wont stay. and due to this the 'view last unread post' button dosnt work. it works on the original toc site so y cant it work here.

id like you to take these suggestions into consideration to improve this site for all members.

Hi mate

I see your point.. but we have to take other members into consideration. We cannot have messey topics with unrelated topics mate... i run 6 forums and I make sure all topics are in the correct category.. its like house cleaning... you make sure everything is placed where it is meant to be placed.

I also mentioned to you that if MR2 owners started posting there then all the other corolla owners would have to drift thtough the unrelated topics.

Trust me mate... you would soon get fed up of it.

I have also mentioned this a few times and there has been a sticky left at the top of the corolla forums asking members to post into the correct forums.

answer to your second question

Do you have a firewall on?

clear your cookies... instantly restart your browser by closing all of your browser windows and start afresh,,, log in and that should help.

hope this helps mate...

:)

cheers

Steve