Update Cost of Silver Membership

Seano

Hey now Steve not sure if you'll dig this one, but could we update the price of Silver Membership, its currently listed as 40 bucks when its more like 30 (31.73 when i joined). I understand it's dependant on the exchange rate but if more people saw how cheap it was they might sign up, just a thought...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what will 40 bucks actually get me, besides use of the silver members lounge?

Or is it almost a purely philanthropic donation...

i believe there is a saying of support the site that supports you :) im sure things you've learnt hear worth more than the mere.. err 32 bucks shall we say :)

:)

And what will 40 bucks actually get me, besides use of the silver members lounge?

i believe there is a saying of support the site that supports you :) im sure things you've learnt hear worth more than the mere.. err 32 bucks shall we say :)

that is true.. i thought u get some sort of silver member sticker or something as well.

that is true.. i thought u get some sort of silver member sticker or something as well.

:P so u going to jump on board or what :yahoo:

:P so u going to jump on board or what :yahoo:

well when i free up some cash i probably will think about it. unless u want to support me :spiteful:

40 is Au dollars which converts to $29 USD

It doesnt need to be changed as its the club thats losing through the exchange rate. You paid $31 USD not AUD mate ;)

I will send stickers out if they PM me :)

It doesnt need to be changed as its the club thats losing through the exchange rate. You paid $31 USD not AUD mate ;)

PM sent earlier.. i think seano wanted it to be changed to hrm.. maybe 32 - 33 aud rather then the 40 stated so more people mite join perhaps? :)

yeah he is right in the exchange rate but if people to really like the club they will pay the extra $6-7. $6-7 isnt gonna make anyone richer or poorer.

to be honest.. if i tell u u can save u 7 bucks on ur next fuel up :) im sure u'd be jumping in joy! so now i will tell u how..

Subs to silver membership :D u save urself 7 bucks.. and that could offset ur next tank of fuel and u can hv the warm and fuzzy feeling of supporting the club.. comes in handy since winter is around the corner..

oh thr.. just saved u some money on heating cost :)

yeah he is right in the exchange rate but if people to really like the club they will pay the extra $6-7. $6-7 isnt gonna make anyone richer or poorer.

to be honest.. if i tell u u can save u 7 bucks on ur next fuel up :) im sure u'd be jumping in joy! so now i will tell u how..

Subs to silver membership :D u save urself 7 bucks.. and that could offset ur next tank of fuel and u can hv the warm and fuzzy feeling of supporting the club.. comes in handy since winter is around the corner..

oh thr.. just saved u some money on heating cost :)

i just full tanked my car at 1.80/L look like i care if i save $7 :blink:

Here is my bank statement:

20/05/08 5KPJ239MN**** PAYPAL AUSTRALIA AUTOMATIC DRAWING 31.73 DR

And PayPal

Transaction Details

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7H709560*********)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

19 May 2008 Payment To Toyota Owners Club Completed ... -$29.51 USD

Related Transactions

Date Type Status Details Amount

19 May 2008 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $31.73 AUD

19 May 2008 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$31.73 AUD

19 May 2008 Currency Conversion Completed Details $29.51 USD

Ken is right about what I was saying: I'm not disputing the amount, i'm saying if the listed price was closer to what we actually paid then more people might join up. Was just a suggestion - the AUD is currently very strong we can even get 49p for our dollar when it use to be more like 30p.

lol suppose not ... why not show ur support rather then loads of talks ;)

i was gonna join up a while a go but dont have paypal or a credit card. and i asked a few members to pay for me and ill pay them back. but no one agreed.

lol suppose not ... why not show ur support rather then loads of talks ;)

i was gonna join up a while a go but dont have paypal or a credit card. and i asked a few members to pay for me and ill pay them back. but no one agreed.

pm me.. u can online transfer me the money and i will pay for u... i dont mind :)

If you save $7 you can buy a doner kebab n mayo! :huh:

:toast: :toast: extra mayo please! :D

Oh dear g**...

Why would you put mayonnaise on a kebab??!?!?!?!?! (you are also forbidden to put cheese on a kebab)

Kebabs may only be eaten with a combination of the following:

Garlic, Chilli, Tahini, Hommus... and potentially Tsatziki.

May I recommend you WA boys to head down to harbour town to ISPA kebabs (next to subway, ground level) - they lightly toast it for you, and have decent tahini.

Edited by Leroy

Ispa!? I went there once and was really dissapointed! My kebab was soggy and bland. :angry:

Wow, serious?!?

I found it so hard to get a decent Kebab in WA - (the Kebab Co is bollocks in sausage meat form :( ) - so when I found tahini sauce at ISPA i was sold!

Perhaps time has changed things (It's been 2 yrs since I moved back east)

The only other half decent place I can think of is "Kebabistan" in Mt. Lawley

Ispa!? I went there once and was really dissapointed! My kebab was soggy and bland. :angry:

Wow, serious?!?

I found it so hard to get a decent Kebab in WA - (the Kebab Co is bollocks in sausage meat form :( ) - so when I found tahini sauce at ISPA i was sold!

Perhaps time has changed things (It's been 2 yrs since I moved back east)

The only other half decent place I can think of is "Kebabistan" in Mt. Lawley

I had a decent Kebab last night, the shop accross the road from the Elephant and Wheelbarrow - very nice, hallal too. I was sober and it still tasted good :P

If you save $7 you can buy a doner kebab n mayo! :huh:

:toast: :toast: extra mayo please! :D

Oh dear g**...

Why would you put mayonnaise on a kebab??!?!?!?!?! (you are also forbidden to put cheese on a kebab)

Kebabs may only be eaten with a combination of the following:

Garlic, Chilli, Tahini, Hommus... and potentially Tsatziki.

May I recommend you WA boys to head down to harbour town to ISPA kebabs (next to subway, ground level) - they lightly toast it for you, and have decent tahini.

i dont eat kebab with mayo dw ;) and thanks for the recommendation .. we will head down thr one day :P