Update Cost of Silver Membership

Seano

or you could go to george's kebabs in curtin for one

they are pretty good

:)

i hv to admit they r nice plus u dont hv to drive around for it :P bit pricey imo..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Ispa!? I went there once and was really dissapointed! My kebab was soggy and bland. :angry:

would have to agree wif jayme on this one!

had mine there about a month ago..wasnt very well made

Yes just go to your "My Controls" and on the left tab down the bottom Paid subscription section. It says $40 but it's actually $29.91 USD which is like $32 all up.

I purchased it before and I'm 100% it's worth it because this site and all the members have given me so much desired info and advise on what to do with the 2ZZ and how to do mods etc.

Support the site that supports you :toast:

Yes just go to your "My Controls" and on the left tab down the bottom Paid subscription section. It says $40 but it's actually $29.91 USD which is like $32 all up.

I purchased it before and I'm 100% it's worth it because this site and all the members have given me so much desired info and advise on what to do with the 2ZZ and how to do mods etc.

Support the site that supports you :toast:

That sounds like the medicare slogan.

I dunno maybe other silver members that have got them already can tell us :help:

It'll look nice on the car :D

Done! Ok, where's my stripes and stickers?
I dunno maybe other silver members that have got them already can tell us :help:

Once the admins confirm payment you'll get your stripes (usually takes a couple of days). For stickers PM Steve :)

Once the admins confirm payment you'll get your stripes (usually takes a couple of days). For stickers PM Steve :)

Domo-arigato Seano san.

Steveeee.............

omg congrats guys... good to see more ppl jumping on board.. ehehe u know u CAN get the sticker without joining silver.. :P

omg congrats guys... good to see more ppl jumping on board.. ehehe u know u CAN get the sticker without joining silver.. :P

bull5h!t !

Really???

bull5h!t !

Really???

Yeah but what's $32 for one year of knowledge and being a silver member. I'm just happy to support the site.

bull5h!t !

Really???

well not for free of course, they are available to be purchased from the forum store (link somewhere..)

if you join silver, PM me your name and address and I will send you one.. please note it can take a few weeks to arrive as I am sending from UK and I do post every monday.

bull5h!t !

Really???

well not for free of course, they are available to be purchased from the forum store (link somewhere..)

Its ok la..... Like medicare, I suppor the system that supports me :D

if you join silver, PM me your name and address and I will send you one.. please note it can take a few weeks to arrive as I am sending from UK and I do post every monday.

Done. Thanks steve!