SILVABULLIT

CES COLD AIR INTAKE(SPECIFY 1ZZ or 2ZZ)

browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

Technoman

Rolla_Boy (Syd)

VuT3k (Perth)

CES CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM(SPECIFY 1ZZ OR 2ZZ)

Insyderz - 2ZZ

Sinan - 2ZZ

Technoman - 2ZZ

Levinboy - 1ZZ

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

CES PACKAGE - CAI,HEADERS & EXHAUST(SPECIFY 1ZZ OR 2ZZ)

Guni - 2ZZ (SS everything)

Kenji - 2ZZ (SS everything)

GtiRboy - 2ZZ (SS everything also )

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

Technoman

Rolla_Boy (Syd)

VuT3k (Perth)

Insyderz - 2ZZ

Sinan - 2ZZ

Technoman - 2ZZ

Levinboy - 1ZZ

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

GtiRboy - 2ZZ (SS everything also )

I think if we got 5 package (or more), we can ask for more discount! Yes! :P

lol... just keep ur injen mate ;)

TRD is the way to go. isnt that right sunshine?

Just wandering, what does CES CAI has the TRD CAI doesn't? There is an increase in KWs so just makes me curious.

sinan, TRD FTMFW!!!

Guni, CES doesnt have the TRD ring to it and also as for the INCREASED KWs ill take on anyone with a CES cai anyday ;D

If someone in Melbourne just getting catback, let me know so we can do a CES package where i take the CAI and headers and it will be cheaper for both of us!

If someone in Melbourne just getting catback, let me know so we can do a CES package where i take the CAI and headers and it will be cheaper for both of us!

haha so you do want the CES CAI:p

haha so you do want the CES CAI:p

i might regret spending the cash, but i'll get over it :P

When will you know approx. the prices and hopefully discounts :D for the respected parts??

If they are good i might get the CAI aswell!!! :spiteful:

I would rather the TRD one but if its cheaper ill go for CES, but the TRDs colour goes so nice with my car lol!!!

Count me out now, i just did the old 3rd to 4th gear change, missed 4th and straight into 2nd(how the **** did i do that!!!!!!)..i've done a valve or a rod or something, its ******! So now all my ces money will be going to fix that..

browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

Technoman

Rolla_Boy (Syd)

VuT3k (Perth)

Insyderz - 2ZZ

Sinan - 2ZZ

Technoman - 2ZZ

Levinboy - 1ZZ

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

I'm down for the entire package if the CAI fits the 05 stivo, I had a TRD CAI which ended up with the rubber elbow snapping at the throttle body (luckily noticed it before it got the whole way through).

Hey Steve how goes the intake? any troubles?

hmm I definately wouldn't mind an intake back on my car, it was absolutely bliss with the TRD one on, I remember calling my friend one day in the car and hitting lift while on loud speaker to him. He thought I was driving a v8 lol.

I'm down for the entire package if the CAI fits the 05 stivo, I had a TRD CAI which ended up with the rubber elbow snapping at the throttle body (luckily noticed it before it got the whole way through).

lmao nope its better then ever i changed the pipe to a flexi one or somthing and it doesnt crack =D LIFTaholic now

lmao nope its better then ever i changed the pipe to a flexi one or somthing and it doesnt crack =D LIFTaholic now

Did you get it from that purple pig place? my car needs to many things atm, hardcore sticky shifts on all gears now... Used to only be 1-2 and after getting new tyres the handling went downhill, damn soft compound! Can't even hit lift in first without it axel tramping like a b*tch

Did you get it from that purple pig place? my car needs to many things atm, hardcore sticky shifts on all gears now... Used to only be 1-2 and after getting new tyres the handling went downhill, damn soft compound! Can't even hit lift in first without it axel tramping like a b*tch

nah i got it from autobarn it was a turbo intercooler pipe and it was perfect size one side bigger and one side smaller

yeah my original trd silcion pipe slit open aswell. i went to autobahn and purchased a turbo smart one. i had to customise it abit with scissors. but it is so strong its unbelivable. although a bit costly at $60.

will it cost heaps to order a full exhaust from CES?

excluding the header and muffler... is it possible? :P

for 1zz

for the CAI.. i can only find 1 con...

if you drive a pre facelift and have jdm headlights.. your LH headlights wont fit perfectly..

right yus?

oh 1 more!! it doesnt look as good.. hahahhaha j/k

Just wandering, what does CES CAI has the TRD CAI doesn't? There is an increase in KWs so just makes me curious.

Larger diameter

Does anyone know how much bigger the CES CAI is to the TRD one?

Seeing as i just cut off the bracket near the headlights on mine, so i can open the cover for the headlights,

i don't see the CES CAI fitting in a facelift, as it just fits in on my car....

will it cost heaps to order a full exhaust from CES?

excluding the header and muffler... is it possible? :P

for 1zz

for the CAI.. i can only find 1 con...

if you drive a pre facelift and have jdm headlights.. your LH headlights wont fit perfectly..

right yus?

oh 1 more!! it doesnt look as good.. hahahhaha j/k

don't really see the need for you to get a full exhaust...

full exhausts really benefit turbo/supercharged cars the most... unless you plan to do either them to your car???

think it would be better or cheaper for you get a stock stivo exhaust...

there may be a few available after this group buy...

i don't see the CES CAI fitting in a facelift, as it just fits in on my car....

Fits my dad's facelift. Not sure of the diameter they use now days, so will let Brendan answer that.

Was there a definite group buy price on the 2zz headers, or is this yet to be confirmed ?

Also, I have an 03 sportivo (think earlier one) which might have the better exhaust manifold that people speak of in the earlier threads. Does anyone know of the difference and how to identify if it is indeed the older and better one ?

Larger diameter

yerh my friend once had it on his car a while back now and he started his car up next to mine on a cold day and walked out to let it warm up and it stalled infront of us lool i think tooo much air was going in or somthing like that but it was pretty funny just chocked and died lol but was fine after just sharing stories =P

Larger diameter

yerh my friend once had it on his car a while back now and he started his car up next to mine on a cold day and walked out to let it warm up and it stalled infront of us lool i think tooo much air was going in or somthing like that but it was pretty funny just chocked and died lol but was fine after just sharing stories =P

It's the same pipe dude. The larger diameter wouldn't increase the airflow that much to stall it I think. Hmm. I'd say his maf sensor was a bit grubby?

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

Larger diameter

It's the same pipe dude. The larger diameter wouldn't increase the airflow that much to stall it I think. Hmm. I'd say his maf sensor was a bit grubby?

meh beats me man but it stalled by it self lol mayb his maf was a bit drity from bad install or somthing but i was reallllly cold like full fog lol oh well its running fine now i think he used the spray maf sensor cleaning thingy

Sorry guys but I too have to pull out of this GB.

Unexpected loss of tenants and now my CES money has to go into the weekly home loan repayments until I find in tenants :(

Good luck with this GB. Maybe i'll be in luck and find them quick

browny 1ZZ (country NSW)

CES HEADERS FOR 2ZZ ONLY

kolourhero (Melb)

Technoman

Rolla_Boy (Syd)

VuT3k (Perth)

Insyderz - 2ZZ

Sinan - 2ZZ

Technoman - 2ZZ

Levinboy - 1ZZ

Browny 1ZZ (country NSW)